EX Round: 9/29 - 10/29

Hello!
Welcome to Books N Bliss- Extended Rounds! Please take a close look at the deadline, assignment, and tagging information below before you begin reading :)

Each member during the extended round, will be able to read any of the books from the Books N Bliss reading list. There is no limit to what you can or can't read!

You are required to review a minimum of 2 chapters of 3 books from the Books n Bliss reading list (6 chapters total. Prologue counts as a chapter). However there is no maximum limit, you can read as many chapters as you'd like.

Remember commenting an overall review of the chapter will instantly grant you 5 extra points. These should give the author a brief review of their chapter.

Additionally, grammar comments grant one point per comment.

Points: When you comment, tag the officer🦋 you are listed under so we can give you points! You will not receive points if your officer is not tagged.

NOTE: The members page has been updated to show each member under the officer they need to tag. The list is also below.

Berlykate 🦋

Taicardi

BevyBlackmoon

AuroraRodriguez1996

~~~

XxxSistersxxX 🦋

Bhargavee00

KidnamedMEW

Gonegirl420

~~~
Whoever earns the most points at the end of the round will be the winner and receive the grand prize offered in the extended rounds chapter!

Timeline: September 29th - October 29th (ends at 11:59pm US Pacific Time) Time Zones Below!

Central US- 1:59am Oct 30th

EST US- 2:59 am Oct 30th

BST UK- 7:59 am Oct 30th

SAST(South Africa)- 8:59am Oct 30th

IST(India)- 12:29pm Oct 30th

GMT(Philippines)- 2:59pm Oct 30th

Best of luck to all! Happy reading and critiquing!

Round begins now!
Go read. Review. Comment. And tag your officer when you do. We want to give you points!!!!

As ever, Berly