Round 7/27 - 8/2 Winner✨

Another round done! Thank you guys for all your hard work and participation. :)

I hope it was a positive experience that was helpful to all of you on your creative journey as writers!

And now.......

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER!!!

XxxSistersxxX

You did an incredible job giving feedback to your authors!

So what does this mean???

1) All members of the club will be reviewing XxxSistersxxX 's book Servitude. You will have the next 3 days to do this.

(2 chapters total. If you have already reviewed 2 chapters of XxxSistersxxX 's book during the round, you must do 2 more.)

*if there are concerns regarding the content, please message me and we'll figure out an alternative solution!

Deadline for when this needs to be completed: According to time zones.
Pacific Time US - 11:59 pm August 6th
Central US - 1:59 am August 7th
EST US - 2:59 am August 7th
BST UK - 7:59 am August 7th
SAST(South Africa)- 8:59am August 7th
IST(India)- 12:29pm August 7th
GMT (Philippines) - 2:59pm August 7th

*NOTE if you do not review the winner's book, you will not be eligible to participate in future rounds of this club.

2) An interview will be conducted and posted in a chapter here where members can discuss Servitude (If the author would like to!)

3) I will be voting and extensively reviewing your work! So get ready for lots of reviews, comments, and engagement haha

4) A follow from this account if I haven't already followed you 🤗 and a shout out!

5) The Ideas/Feedback chapter has been posted! Please check it out and let me know your thoughts. This break between rounds will be a little longer than normal to allow for your feedback.

Finally, I will reach out to all members to ask if you would like to be in the next round of the club. It's totally cool if you feel it's time to move on or take a break! I have people sit out of rounds, but remain a member if they'd like to participate in the future :)

Congratulations and I hope everyone had a blissful experience this round! Thank you for all your participation!

As ever, Berly