Off Week Critiques✍️

This chapter holds questions, submitted by members, to ask those who have been reading and reviewing their work. Please take the time to respond and engage with each other!

It is a free for all and does not have any sort of time limit. This is just meant to endorse engagement during our off weeks, so you can improve and edit before the next round!

~~~

DesReadsandWrites
Book- Trouble in not so Pretty Paradise
Does anything stand out in my story that needs editing? Is anything out of order with punctuation?

BevyBlackmoon
Book- No Reason but Us
What can you all say about my blurb? Is there something I need to add or improve?

Bhargavee00
Book- Cosmic Fables: A Princess Odyssey
What did you think when your first started reading? Was it engaging enough? Is there anything I should add? Was it too fairytale like?

AuroraRodriguez1996
Is there ever a moment where you find yourself struggling to continue reading my book? If so, at what point did it start? Is there a way you'd think that could be fixed?

KidMEW
I haven't gotten too many people reading kingdoms, and I wonder, is there something that's making you guys not want to read kingdoms or is it simply just that you prefer to read other stories?

Riddlezzgirl
What more should I add in my story?

Authors feel free to engage in conversation with those that respond :)