Round 8/16 - 8/22 Winner✨

Thank you guys for all your hard work and participation this round. :)

I hope it was a positive experience that was helpful to all of you on your creative journey as writers!

And now.......

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER!!!

XxxSistersxxX

You are the first person to win a second time! Well done!

So what does this mean???

1) All members of the club will be reviewing XxxSistersxxX 's book Servitude You will have the next 3 days to do this.

(1 chapter only. If you have already reviewed XxxSistersxxX 's book during the round, you must do 1 more.)

*if there are concerns regarding the content, please message me and we'll figure out an alternative solution!

Deadline for when this needs to be completed: According to time zones.
Pacific Time US - 11:59 pm August 26th
Central US - 1:59 am August 27th
EST US - 2:59 am August 27th
BST UK - 7:59 am August 27th
SAST(South Africa)- 8:59am August 27th
IST(India)- 12:29pm August 27th
GMT (Philippines) - 2:59pm August 27th

*NOTE if you do not review the winner's book, you will not be eligible to participate in future rounds of this club.

2) Additionally, every member will need to submit a question regarding Servitude to compile this week's winner interview! I will reach out to everyone shortly regarding that. The question can be anything you might be curious about!

3) I will be voting and extensively reviewing your work! So get ready for lots of reviews, comments, and engagement haha

4) The Off Week Critiques Chapter will be published once everyone who wishes to get feedback, sends their questions to XxxSistersxxX. She will be in communication regarding those questions for the off week!

Congratulations and I hope everyone had a blissful experience this round! Thank you for all your participation!

As ever, Berly