Round: 8/16 - 8/22

Hello!
Welcome or welcome back to Books N Bliss! I've missed interacting with you all :) I'm excited to get back into the swing of things and start giving out points!

But before we begin, I'd like to recognize that XxxSistersxxX is now an officer! This round she'll help keep track of assignment completion and assist in messaging at the end of the round :)

And now back to business...

Everyone has already chosen their 3 books. 

The assignment: Read 2 chapters of your three chosen books and leave comments. Your comments should show engagement and/or be constructive. A prologue counts as a chapter.
(This is the only required part of the round)

Remember commenting an overall review of the chapter will instantly grant you 5 extra points. These should give the author a brief review of their chapter.

Additionally, grammar comments will now grant one point per comment.

Points: When you comment, tag me so I can give you points! You will not receive points if I am not tagged. As always, if you want to earn more points, you can keep reading and reviewing beyond the two chapters you've read.

Whoever earns the most points at the end of the round will be the winner and receive their respective rewards!

Timeline: August 16th - August 22nd (ends at 11:59pm US Pacific Time) Time Zones Below!

Central US- 1:59am Aug 23rd

EST US- 2:59 am Aug 23rd

BST UK- 7:59 am Aug 23rd

SAST(South Africa)- 8:59am Aug 23rd

IST(India)- 12:29pm Aug 23rd

GMT(Philippines)- 2:59pm Aug 23rd

I hope you all gain something out of this round! Best of luck!

Round begins now!
Go read. Review. Comment. And tag me when you do. I want to give you points!!!!

As ever, Berly