ᖇᑌᒪᗴᔕ...ᗷ/ᑕ ᗯᗴ ᑎᗴᗴᗪ Tᕼᗴᗰ

Like the title says, rules are necessary for the club to continue functioning like it should :)

1) Follow this account
I will be making announcements when the rounds start/end. Announcements may also regard other aspects of the club and I don't want you to miss them!

2) Add this book to your library and reading list! This will help us gain more members. For our club to work we need people in it!

3) Complete your assignment! The required part of the assignment is minimal and your contribution is vital for the club to run smoothly!

(If you fail to complete your assignment, you will not be eligible for the next couple rounds of the club. If you would like to take a break from the club, you need to let me know prior to the start of the round. Just let me know if you feel you can no longer participate! I totally understand life gets crazy, and sometimes you just can't complete a given assignment on time. There is no shame in that! Just let me know.)

4) Bullying is NOT tolerated. If I see it happening, the guilty party will be removed from the club immediately, no questions asked.

5) Fill out the form correctly! I will not accept applicants that incorrectly apply.

6) English only. Unfortunately, I don't speak any other languages and therefore cannot administer to those reviews :(

7) Be kind! Yep. We're all here to learn and are presenting something creative to be critiqued. Just be kind while engaging with fellow members and their work. I promise it'll be more fun that way.

8) Give this book a shout out on your message board if you feel like helping promote the club. This rule is optional :)

Forms to come!