ᗯᗴᒪᑕOᗰᗴ!

Hello and Welcome!

Thanks for checking out Books N Bliss!
Here's some quick information on what this club is all about:

So you wrote a book! You spent countless hours developing the characters and the plot line. You've edited your descriptions, polished dialogue etc. You even designed a cool cover that captures your amazing story!

You hit publish and...no one seems to be really reading it. Sure you rack up some views, maybe a vote or two. Maybe you even get some comments. However, you're not getting the responses you want. You decide to enter some competitions and book clubs, but you still don't feel like people are truly reading and engaging with your story.

Well this is where Books N Bliss comes in!

As a writer myself, I know what it's like to work hard on creating a story and be excited about the characters I've made and the journey they are going on. We writers write because we like to create something that affects us and others.

It's natural that we want others to get excited about our story too! Having readers invested in your characters, and readers that care about their journey like you do is the best feeling ever!

While you should always write for yourself and the joy that comes with writing, it is difficult to deny that we want people to read our work.

This book club will be set up in a way that is intentional in allowing writers to gain those readers that will be invested in the work that they've done.

At the same time writers will also be readers(as most of us are) and will get to read what interests them.

I find that the best feedback comes when the reader is not forced to read and review a chapter. It's hard to be genuinely open to indulging in a story when someone is reading solely because it was assigned to them.

In short, this club will hopefully be a place where authors can grow in their writing, gain some good feedback, get exposure, and read some brilliant pieces of literature! Books, whether writing them or reading them, should be a blissful experience. This club is meant to accomplish that standard :)

More information about the club is in the following chapters, including a forms page where you can apply to be a part of Books N Bliss.

As ever, Berly