𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

A/N ~ Slight Cussing

---

The rain started to patter down on the window giving your potted flowers more water than they could ever want. It was clear that even before the rainfall that there was precipitation on the streets of Seoul, South Korea. For the past few weeks your days have consisted of little to no reading and scrolling through your phone. With your weeks being left uninteresting, the rain has undoubtedly been your favorite time of the day. Connecting your earbuds, while pressing shuffle on your playlist, the soothing music of one of your favorite IDOL groups passed into your mind. As the condensation started to build up, you softly wiped your hoodie sleeve over the glass giving the perfect view of the outside.

"Time's up, give me your wishlist... Birthday 소원을 말해줘..." You softly whispered the words to yourself, still enjoying the sight of nature in front of you. Finally taking your eyes off the window to lay down, you pick up your phone and start scrolling falling into your normal schedule. Suddenly your music stopped and a small notification popped up, making your phone slightly buzz. Oh? What could he want right now... You hesitated to answer loving your alone time with the rain but after the second round of buzzing you relented, pressing the green button starting the call. 

"Heyy, what's up? It must be important since I got a call instead of a text first," A small laugh came through from the caller.

"Heh, I guess so. I mean a sleepover is obviouslyy the most important thing right now!" Felix's voice rang through your earbuds, instantly making you feel more relaxed than you were before. His low voice always calmed you down ever since you met him sophomore year. 

"Sleepover? We both know my house isn't the best place to hang out in let alone sleep at, if ya know what I mean." You said through the phone, laughing along to a small inside joke. 

"Ha, yeah right! Like we would have a sleepover at your house.. Not even in a million years since what happened last time!" 

"Okay but was it really my fault that you almost burnt down my house after you forgot about your brownies?" A small gasp was heard through the line before Felix started laughing again.

"Okay, okay, fine but still..." There was a comfortable silence for a few seconds before he started speaking again, "Listen, Hyunjin is going to host a sleepover tonight and obviously your invited. Since we haven't seen each other a lot due to the rain, he thought it'd be a great idea to spend a night at his house!" You could hear the excitement radiating out of Felix's voice.

"Wait, who's we?" 

"You have to be dumb, it's going to be everyone!" 

"Oh! That sounds super fun, I'll definitely go. What time you want me to be at his house?"  

"There isn't really a time, I've already told Jeongin to take you in 30 since you guys live like two houses away from each other. I'm pretty sure Seungmin will come with you too."

"Of course Seungmin will come with us, since he can't drive he'd rather die than walk to Hyunjin's house.. especially in this rain." 

"Duhh, Seungmin barely picked up his phone to talk to me. If he walked to Hyunjin's house we would have to give him a medal of honor," The call suddenly became filled with both of your laughs. 

"Alright, Alright.. I have to actually get ready before I come to Hyunjin's house like a mess!" You stated while heaving yourself off your bed. 

"Okayy, I'll see you in like 40 then ! Don't die before you get there !!" You rolled your eyes as the call ended giving you the freedom to go about your time getting ready. 

Shaping your hair into two small messy buns and pulling on your carefully selected outfit, you looked into the mirror proud that your actually going out for the first time in forever. While swinging your bag over your shoulder, you grabbed your phone and continued to walk out your bedroom. As you almost took your final step outside the door, the mirror caught your eyes again making you slowly walk backwards. Damn... I look good what the fuck... Hearing the front door being knocked on, you quickly posed in front of the mirror taking quick pictures.

Starting to break into an awkward walk run-ish you arrived at your front door, happy to hear the voices of your two best friends

Starting to break into an awkward walk run-ish you arrived at your front door, happy to hear the voices of your two best friends. As you swung open the door, both boys smiled returning the feeling of missing each other. "It's like I haven't seen you guys in forever," A smile slightly broke out on your face causing the other two to start laughing. 

"Duhh, cause 2 weeks is literally forever in my opinion!" 

"Of course it is baby bread," You reached over to ruffle his hair making him huff slightly, trying to regain his hair's old position. "How 'bout you Minnie? Ya miss me yet or are you just here to take my dog?" Seungmin's laugh hung in the air as Jeongin started to chuckle thinking of past times.

"Well, it's kinda hard to miss the dog when the owners been on my mind.." Seungmin's eyes slightly rolled before pulling you into a small hug. 

"Ewww.... Seungmin your flirting is so gross!" Jeongin slightly shoved him enough to make him stumble. You slightly laugh before your group starts walking to Jeongin's car. Hopping in front next to Jeongin, with Seungmin in the back seat, they both look at each other. 

"Ya know..." Seungmin started while I.N stuck his key into the ignition, "you know who is gonna be at the sleepover.." Jeongin looked at you and made his eyebrows go up and down. Your eyes automatically rolled knowing what they meant. 

"Oh shut the fuck upp. I doubt anything is going to happen so it doesn't matter anyways.." Since these two have been with you for more than 3 years, they obviously knew you had a crush on that one person. Someone that no matter how hard you tried, would always stay on your mind. 

---