𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶

A/N ~ Slight Cussing

--- 

"Wake up, it's already 9:00.." You woke up to Hyunjin attacking Seungmin with a pillow. 

"5 more minutes.. damn," Seungmin waved his hand telling him to exit the room. Before leaving, Hyunjin stopped next to the door, throwing the pillow at Minho's head. 

"You too, get up," He instantly got up and flipped him off, 

"Fuck off ferret," Minho rubbed his eyes, laying back down to look at the ceiling. 

You shifted trying to escapes Seungmin's cuddles. "Noo..." His grip tightened, moving you closer to him.

"We can't stay here forever, I'm hungry-" You joked pushing yourself off him. Rubbing your eyes, your attention moved to the boy walking out of the room, "Good morning, Minho" He stopped looking into your eyes. 

"Yeah.." He replied with an annoyed face. What's up with him?  You replayed last nights events and sighed, That's definitely the reason why.. You turned back to Seungmin pushing him again. 

"Get upp!" You playfully smacked him, receiving a whine from him. 

"Stahpp-" You tried to hit him again, but this time he grabbed your wrist. Pulling you back he locked you in a tight hug. "We don't have time for this!" You pushed away rolling around. In return, Seungmin pulled your hood down. 

After a minute of messing around, the two of you got up. Fixing your hair, Seungmin eyed your now exposed collarbone. "What are you looking at?" You followed his gaze, a small bruise entered your vision. Oh shit. You pulled the back of your onesie, covering the mark once again. 

"What was that?" Seungmin got up trying to move your top to get a better look at it. 

"It's nothing," You grabbed his hand, moving it to the empty bed between you two. "Jisung and I were messing around and he accidently slapped me a little too hard.." You lied trying to convince him. 

"Yeah, okay whatever," He moved his hand away tossing himself off the bed, "Shall we?" Seungmin put out his hand for you to hold. 

"We shall," A small hint of nervousness passed through your voice as you grabbed onto the boy's hand. 

--- 

After a long, and hard, debate on where your group would hang out for the day, it was finally decided that you all would go to the arcade. You weren't always the best at the different claw machines, but you would always dominate 'Aliens: Armageddon', a classic gun game. 

You stood in Han's designated room, talking about whatever seemed to cross your mind. Han was searching through his backpack trying to combine a simple, yet stylish outfit. 

"Soo.." Han started, his back faced to you, "When did Lino give you that lil' love bite, hm?" The question startled you, making your mouth stay shut. How in the hell.. "I've known since the movie, since you were moving around your onesie moved slightly down," After pulling out a shirt, he walked over to you pulling your pajamas to reveal the fading purple bruise. 

"How do you know it's from him?" You challenged adding a bit of sass in your tone,

"Who else would do it?" He turned back around to his bag grabbing dark green cargo pants, "Besides, you guys spent a lot of time together by yourselves the other day," Han turned again making eye contact, giving a smug smile. You sighed, your checks starting to burn slightly,

"I hate how you know everything-" You grabbed a denim skirt out of your own bag, showing it to Han. 

"Of course I know everything baby girl," He examined the skirt before nodding in approval, "Damn, if I was a girl I'd rock that shit to be honest," Jisung huffed, changing into his chosen shirt.