𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

A/N ~ Slight Cussing

---

10 minutes later Jeongin's car slowly crept up your close friend's drive way. Judging from the amount of cars your group was one of the last ones to arrive. As the black Honda civic came to a stop you immediately climb out and shut the door with a loud bang. I.N followed and looked at you in disbelief. 

"Heyy.. What did my car do to you," He huffed slightly leaning on the roof with both his arms on top. 

"Basically everything- Last time I got in a car with you I almost died," Seungmin slowly followed finally coming out of the car, over hearing you two bickering. 

"Whatever guys lets, just go inside I'm about to die from how cold it is!" All three of you slightly laughed as Seungmin started to waddle up the long drive way trying to escape the freezing temperatures of the outside. Catching up to Seungmin, you raised your hand about to touch the door bell. Instead of being able to push it vigorously until someone opened it, a thin but tall character swung open the door. 

"Damnn.. Someone got spidey senses or something-" I.N commented making the figure smile. "It's good to see you Hwang Hyunjin,"

"Of course you're happy to see me. You probably missed my everlasting beauty too much~" Hyunjin smirked, opening the door fully to allow your group to file into his house. You smiled rolling your eyes at his comment about himself. Seungmin waddled inside and started speaking.

"Nah I really didn't come here for you, where is Kkami?" He jokingly looked around making the 4 of you laugh. 

"Just put your stuff on the couch we can figure out who we'll sleep with later-" A loud bang made Hyunjin stop and look at you. What the hell was that..?  Both yours and Hyunjin's face turned into worry as the two of you started hurrying up the stairs. Trying the locate the room the sound came from, you heard a familiar voice pretending to cry. With Jeongin swinging the door open, your eyes fixed upon the situation in front of you. Felix was rolling on the ground holding his head while cussing out Changbin. 

"Dude what happened-" Seungmin tried to hide his smile as he saw Felix get up with a pout on his face. 

"I was trying to do a headstand, right. And this motherfucker decided to slap my ass. I fell and hit my head on the ground!" Felix's eyes wandered the group until he saw you and gave you the puppy eyes. As the others were snickering along with Changbin you sat next to Felix opening your arms to signal you wanted to give him a hug. 

"Aww, my poor sunshine.." He accepted your hug tightly squeezing his arms around you. Hyunjin and Changbin's jaws dropped when they saw the skin ship between you two. Hyunjin crossed his arms and pouted, causing Seungmin and Jeongin to chuckle to themselves. 

"I can't believe you gave him the first hug!" He sighed dramatically, slightly side eyeing you to see if his words affected you in any way, "I saw you first anyways.." Felix started to laugh and took his arms off of you.

"Of course she hugged me first. You can thank Changbin for hurting me," He slightly smirked while walking closer to him, mocking him while doing so. Seungmin stepped from the back of the group and put his arms in between the two boys. 

"You guys argue like a married couple.. Besides we all know who she hugged at the beginning of the day anyways," Hyunjin and Felix looked at each other, confused. "Me, idiots. I got the first hug". 2 seconds later Seungmin was running down the stairs with the other two boys closely following behind. The rest of the group hurried downstairs watching the entertainment unfold in front of them. As Seungmin frantically ran around the house, it quickly came to a stop when he got knocked down by another one of the guests. Sprawled out on the ground Seungmin looked at the ceiling slightly dazed, trying to process what just happened. Sitting up, Seungmin took the out stretched hand of the individual that knocked him over in the first place. 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You guys shouldn't be running around the house, something like this could happen," He sighed, the usual dad-like sigh when they would be disappointed. 

"My bad Bang Chan. If these idiots didn't start chasing me this wouldn't have happened," Seungmin turned around crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out at Felix and Hyunjin.

"Don't worry about it just be more careful.." Instantly, like in unison, everyone went into a salute position making Bang chan's face soften and start to chuckle. Suddenly everyone broke into laughter realizing how stupid the chase was to begin with. While everyone finally calmed down, the 7 person group made there way to the couch. 

"Wait, how are we going to decided who we're sleeping with?" Changbin sunk into the couch while looking at everyone for an answer. 

Hyunjin shrugged lightly offering his words, "I have no idea, we'll pull straws or something. We have to wait for the other two first," Hyunjin put his head back looking at the ceiling. Sitting in a small silence, Felix got up and started to walk to the kitchen. 

"Anyone down to eat a snack before we do anything," His eyes wandered around the group hoping a few people would get up.

"Yep, I'm ready to raid Hyunjin's pantry with you!" Jeongin hopped up from his place on the couch. 

"Me too!" You got up excitedly, realizing you haven't ate much today. 

The three of you skipped to the pantry, dismayed when there wasn't much to look at. "Oh," Hyunjin walked by us looking down at his phone, "I forgot to tell you that I forgot to go to the store lately..." Jeongin sighed and looked at Hyunjin with an annoyed face.

"How do you host a sleep over and not have snacks..." He scoffed and turned to Felix, "Did you wanna go to the convenience store down the street with me?" Yongbok nodded yes, ready to get his favorite snacks. 

"I'm staying back, don't forget to get the Red Bean Mochi!" You smiled lightly, waving the two boys out the door. As Jeongin heard your request he turned around while opening his umbrella. 

"Of course, wouldn't forget it my love" He winked and started walking down the drive way, leaving your line of sight. Jeongin always called you that, ever since sophomore year it has been one of your most favored nicknames. 

A moment later you heard a car door shut, but easily got distracted when your eyes caught a pink reflective packaging. Ohhh, my lucky day.. You dug through the other small packages and took the pink one. I love strawberry Pocky.. You silently opened the package trying not to alert the individuals in the living room. Closing the pantry door you take out your phone and start walking to the living room. Slowly walking and being distracted by your phone suddenly caused you to bump into something. Your phone fell and another hand caught it.

"Damn, what is it with people bumping into each other today.." You joked thinking it was Hyunjin that you bumped into. A small chuckle escaped his lips... but that wasn't Hyunjin. You looked up making eye contact with the 5' 8" figure. Now that was definitely not Hyunjin.  

---