𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹

A/N ~ Slight Cussing

---

The sudden eye contact gave you slight shivers. Being unaware of his figure made your feelings worse. Oh shit, you thought while you were looking into his dark brown eyes. Even with such a common color his eyes never failed to captivate you. It was like a force was pulling you in every time. Losing the unsaid staring contest between you two, your eyes darted away moving rapidly to try to connect with anything else besides the character in front of you. Feeling the tension growing between you two, you decided to grab the phone out of his hand. "Thanks for catching it, I don't need to destroy this phone like my other one.." You tried to look back into his eyes but failed, offering an awkward smile instead. He smiled back before breaking his own silence, 

"Don't worry my reflexes will never fail you," He positioned his hands replicating the way Spider man does. You both laughed, finally falling into a comfortable state with each other. "Anyways how have you been?" 

"Not to bad actually, I started to read that new book you recommended me," Your heart slightly fluttered just looking at his visuals.

"By read I'm guessing you mean you decided to skim through only to read a few pages?" He chuckled lightly causing you to laugh as well.

"You know me so well Minho," Your eyes practically sparkled making him laugh more. 

"So... Where we supposed to put our stuff down? Han was being Han and complained about holding his stuff... So being the 'good' person I am took it from him. I honestly can't believe he packed so much for one night," Minho's eyes slightly rolled, his sarcastic tone revealing itself. 

"We all just threw our stuff either on the ground or the couch in the living room," You paused starting to walk towards the said room, the boy following you closely. 

Before you could barely turn the corner, a familiar boy's voice rang through the hallway, other foot steps following behind him, "HEYY !!" The excited quokka faced boy beamed with happiness, "How's my baby girl?"  Jisung wrapped his arms around you slightly bringing you off the ground. His happiness was contagious as you smiled brightly returning the joyful hug. 

"Way happier since you're here Jisungie !" Han put you down allowing you to breathe. Behind you, Lee Know returned putting his arm around you. For a quick second your heart stopped working and your cheeks started flush. Immediately Han eyed you and tried to hide his smirk. 'Stop it!'  You mouthed to Jisung. He quickly removed his eyes looking at the ceiling. Near the middle of the group you heard Seungmin chuckle silently, knowing exactly what he was doing. 

The new group of 7 sat on the couch. Hyunjin sat upside down, allowing his head to dangle off the edge of the couch. The small conversations being shared between the group were never on one topic. It would be about New Jeans new album release then quickly changed to the chase, filling in Minho and Han. 

You looked at the time on your phone before speaking, "Dude... When are Felix and Jeongin going to get ba-," Like on que the door swung open, scaring the group while doing so. 

"You would think they are royalty cause of the way they opened that door..." Hyunjin rubbed his head. The sudden loud bang scared him enough to fall off the couch. 

"WE'RE BACKK," Jeongin yelled, his hands filled with different bags. Bang Chan got up along with Changbin to help I.N. 

"What the hell- How much did you guys end up buying?" Bang Chan grabbed a few bags starting to walk back to the living room. 

"A lot, I ended up losing rock-paper-scissors so it was on me.." Felix pouted and sat down looking exhausted. 

Everyone circled the bags picking out a snack each. While trying to grab the pack of mochi, another hand gripped onto yours. Heyy... Who is trying to steal my mo- Your eyes traveled from the person's hand to their face, "Oops my bad," Lee Know looked into your eyes and gave you an apologetic smile. Breaking eye contact, while also becoming flustered again, you dug through the bag finding another pack. 

"Here," You threw the 2nd pack at him returning a small smile. 

"Thanks, you know how much I love these!" He looked at package with stars in his eyes. You chuckled lightly, getting up to return to the couch. In the corner of your eye you could see Jeongin and Seungmin elbowing each other and pointing at you. Wide smiles on their faces said all that needed to be said. Turning to look for the closest item around you, you grabbed a pillow throwing it at the two boys. After the pillow made contact with their bodies they sat straight up, not making eye contact with you. 

Moments later, Hyunjin walked into the room holding popsicle sticks with black marker scribbled on them. "Okayy. Now that everyone is actually here, we can choose who we'll be sleeping with and in what room," He set the popsicle sticks in his hand on the table then brought out colored paper placing it on the table as well, "Obviously the colored strips is for deciding what room you'll be sleeping in. Since their is 9 of us we'll make a group of three.. Who wants to go first?"

The distribution of rooms didn't take any longer than 10 minutes. In the green room Felix and Hyunjin. The red room, Bang Chan and Han. The yellow room, I.N and Changbin. The purple room, Minho and Seungmin. Even though the room sorting was quick, there was one problem. You didn't have a room. "Well who wants to take her in their room?" Bang Chan could barely finished his sentence before three groups instantly raised their hands. The green, red, and purple teams gave each other glares while also trying to make eye contact with you. Looking at your friends faces Felix, Han, and Seungmin had their hands raised. Minnie.. Put your hand down your sleeping in Minho's room... Before taking your eyes off the individuals a small hand raise by Minho's chest caught your attention. Making eye contact with him, he pulled his hand down immediately and looked up at the ceiling. You also looked at the ceiling resting your head back.

"You guys should just play rock-paper-scissors. It's hard to choose when I want to be in all 3 of your rooms!" The atmosphere suddenly changed, it just got a competitive feel. 

The three groups stood in a circle, "Rock-paper-scissors.. shoot!" Felix and Bang Chan let out a frustrated sigh losing with their papers. 

"Man, this game sucks! I always lose .." Felix huffed and Changbin turned to talk to him.

"Maybe your just the one who sucks-" Felix instantly smacked him on the arm, moving back to his position on the floor. 

"Rock-paper-scissors.. shoot!" Hyunjin turned around with a pout on his face. 

"Damnit! Sorry Lixie I tried," He laid back down on the ground, resting his head in Felix's lap. 

"Rock-paper-scissors.. shoot!" Minho displayed a scissor, disappointed when Han and Seungmin had rocks. He sat back with a small frown quickly taking a glance at your face. Now it was Han and Seungmin. Both boys were slightly pushing each other before entering the final round. 

---