𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿

A/N ~ Slight Cussing, Suggestive Behavior

--- 

Bang Chan was scrolling through Netflix as the two of you made your way to the packed room. Putting the bag down on the coffee table, you started to pat down your pockets. Realizing you forgot your phone in the kitchen, you exited the room again. 

Coming back in moments later, you saw an open seat next to Changbin. Making your way across the room, you tried to sit down before Felix threw himself on the couch.

"Dude, the fuck-" You looked down at him. He was giving you his pleading look,

"I'm not sitting on Minho's lap-" Felix cocked his head showing you your decided seat. 

"Oh hell nah.. I'm not sitting on his lap you must be crazy," You shook your head at the rest of the group, "How could you.." You huffed pretending to be heart broken by their decision. Seungmin turned off his phone before getting up, 

"You can just sit with me," He turned to Minho, taking his attention away from his phone, "Get up, you can sit where I was," 

"Why?" Lee Know challenged his demand, making Seungmin slightly annoyed. 

"I don't think she wants to sit with you, let alone your lap," Seungmin responded glaring at him,

"She never said that though," Minho stared in your direction, "Right?" Minnie turned to make eye contact with you. Sighing, you responded lightly, 

"Yeah, I don't mind... I was just joking anyways," You made your way to your seat, avoiding the legs occupying the space between the couch and table. Before you sat down, Seungmin grabbed your arm.

"Are you sure?" You looked into his eyes, giving a soft smile. Whispering back you said, 

"Yeah, the movie isn't long anyways.." You looked at the clock above the TV, "Besides, I'm probably going to fall asleep," Minnie sighed but let go of your arm, 

"Alright, I just wanted to make sure you'd be comfortable with it," He sat back down, directing his attention to his phone. 

--- 

Laughter was common throughout the movie. Every now and then comments were heard from the boys and yourself. 

"What a bitch,"

"Pink goes hard tho," 

"I can't wait until she realizes.." 

Halfway through you movie, you started to feel slightly uncomfortable. You slightly moved, trying to find an okay position to sit in for the rest of the movie. Behind you, a small groan turned into an awkward cough. Without thinking much of it, you put your eyes back on the screen shifting your body again. More movement caught your attention, leaving you to see Minho putting his head slightly back, his hand running through his hair. Keeping your peripheral vision on him, you moved again making this time a bit harder. His hand gripped on the arm rest tighter, making him look down with his other hand on his mouth. It was clear that he was biting his thumb nail to stay quiet. 

About to make another move, you started to move your hips getting cut short in the process. The hand that was gripped on the arm rest now occupied the once empty space on your waist. Trying to move once more the grip tightened, making you lean into the boy more. Your bodies connected, making you feel Minho's hot breath on your neck. His body shifted under yours before a small whisper was able to be heard,

"Stop it.." He breathed flinching at his own body movements, "You know damn well what you're doing," Minho leaned back again, leaving his hand on your waist. Instead of listening, you grinded down making another groan escape his lips. 

"Even if I did," You whispered back, grinding again with more force, "Who are you to tell me to stop?" A burst of confidence ran through you as Minho grunted again, this time catching Bang Chan's attention. 

"Are you okay Minho? You look a little red," Chan leaned close to the two of you, not wanting to disturb the others. 

"Yeah.. I'm fi-" You grinded down, making him clear his throat, "I just ate a lot of snacks," He pulled your body closer to his, needing the friction against him, "Don't worry about me.." Bang Chan stared for a second before giving him a thumbs up. You continued to grind on him before stopping suddenly, making him huff in pain. 

"Don't start," He gripped your waist harder, making you move automatically, "what you can't finish.. Kitten," The pet name rang through your ears, realizing how bad you messed up. In the midst of the heat there was one thing that was for sure, you didn't give a fuck. 

"Who said I can't?" You started to shift on your own making Minho's grip become sloppy, "If anything I should be telling you that.." He continued to hide his hushed groans as you carried on, not letting him catch a break. 

---

Near the end of the movie, the tension between the two of you grew. It was to the point were Minho thought he could explode. 

When the end credits started playing, Jisung yawned loudly making everyone follow his actions. "Omg, I finally get to go to sleep!" He stretched and started to walk up the stairs. You easily got up without a word, walking over to Seungmin. 

"You ready for bed?" All he did was nod yes, clearly done for the day. "Just give me a second, I'll put some of the snacks away," Seungmin walked over to the stairs, waiting at the bottom. As you started to put the small packages back into the bags, Minho got up hugging a pillow close to the bottom of his stomach. 

Throwing the last package into the bag, you turned walking over to Seungmin. "Alright, time to go slee-" Your words were cut short by a hand grabbing your wrist. Minho glared into your eyes making you feel uneasy. 

"We need to talk," The stern tone instantly made you nervous. Instead of giving in, you looked at him with an innocent face. 

"About what?" He looked into your seemingly innocent eyes, then took a quick glance at Seungmin. 

"Nevermind, I just forgot.." He let go of your wrist, allowing you to climb up the stairs with Minnie. 

--- 

Minho's face was red with lust, letting small grunts and moans escape his lips. 

"F-fuck.." A flashback of your conversation with him ran through his mind, making him reach his climax. He stopped, reaching over the counter to pull a few tissues out of a box. A replay of your innocent face after your sinful actions couldn't escape his mind. 

Don't worry Kitten... I'll get my turn soon.

---