𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾

A/N ~ Slight Cussing

---

Han and yourself gossiped for an hour before Hyunjin made a quick announcement. "My parents just got back to me, and they said if we wanted to we could extend this into a small retreat thing," Hyunjin looked down at his phone reading a message, "She said 'it's okay to stay at our house for several days, just make sure you don't break anything and stay respectful since it's still my house'," He looked back up from his phone and looked for reactions. 

"Sick! My parents have been out of town so they won't even know," Changbin sat back replying to Hyunjin's request. 

"Yea, not like I have much to do anyways," Felix added. 

"So you guys staying too?" Hyunjin looked at your group. Seungmin and Jeongin nodded their heads with you. "Alright then, we'll extend this for a few more days." You turned back to your friends changing the topic, 

"What are we supposed to do here for a few more days?" You started to trace random symbols into the ground. 

"Not sure, Han will probably suggest one of 'those' type of games," Jeongin replied patting his lap, signaling you to lay down. 

"What do you mean by that?" Seungmin replied scrolling through his phone. 

"You know what he means, don't act all innocent Minnie," You rolled your eyes causing Seungmin to scoff. 

"It's not like I actually participate," Jeongin and yourself gave him a look, "You guys make me sound so bad-" You laughed, Jeongin shrugged, 

"I mean 8th grade was pretty wild if you ask me.." As the words left I.N's mouth he covered it, quickly remembering the promise. You suddenly stopped laughing thinking about the past. Seungmin put down his phone and scoffed. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry.." Jeongin started, "It just fit the moment, I wasn't thinking I'm sorry" He looked down nervous.

"Just, uh, don't worry about it. We've gotten past it and it shouldn't matter much," Seungmin looked into your eyes, telling you to comfort Jeongin. 

"Yeah, it's alright I don't care to much about it anymore.." An awkward silence settled over the group, unsure of how to start another conversation. 

A sudden tap on Seungmin's shoulder broke the 3 of you out of the trance, "You guys should go change, it's already pretty late. Wash up, ya know.." Bang Chan said, causing you guys to get up and start walking up the stairs. 

---

You spat out the white liquid. "Careful you'll choke," Seungmin glanced down at you, as you finished brushing your teeth. 

"I'll be fine," You washed the rest of the toothpaste out of your mouth and wiped away the excess water.  Walking over to your bag, you took out the matching PJ set you had with I.N and Seungmin. You swung your head back into the bathroom, holding up the shark themed onesie. "Wanna match?" Seungmin smiled, looking at the clothes reflecting in the mirror. 

"Sure!" He walked over to his duffel pulling out a purple version. You ran over to Jeongin's room, knocking before entering.

"You can come in!" Jeongin's voice passed through the door. As you entered, I.N came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. 

"Damnn.. When did you decide to get abs?" You chuckled, hiding the clothes behind your back. 

"Since I've wanted a girlfriend-" Jeongin joked, starting to dry his hair. 

"Did you end up bringing that yellow shark onesie?" His interest perked a bit, turning to his bag. 

"Yeah," He tossed the piece of cloth on the bed, "Why, what's up?" 

"Oh, just because Seungmin and I have ours!" You held up your blue onesie with pride, "We're matching tonight, wanna join?" 

"Of course, I will!" He excitedly responded, returning to the bathroom. 

--- 

"Awww! You guys looks so cute!" Felix and Han beamed at the three of you. Seungmin pulled down his hood, covering his flushed face. Changbin laughed and took a picture, sending it to the group chat. Bang Chan laughed and started to change the topic, 

"What movie did you guys want to watch tonight?" Han whispered to Hyunjin then to you, 

"You guys wanna watch Mean Girls?" The three of you started to chuckle, waddling over to Bang Chan with puppy eyes. 

"Can we put on Mean Girls?" You tried your best to get Bang Chan to fold. After a tiring minute or so, he sighed.

"Fine, you guys okay with it?" He turned addressing the rest of the group. 

"I could care less, Regina George deserves what happened to her in the end," Felix huffed and sat down on the couch. You could hear the rest of your group murmur agreements as they went to sit with Felix. Before you could sit down, a small tap took your attention making you turn around. Minho looked at you, hands in his pocket. 

"Let's take care of the snacks," He cocked his head towards the kitchen, walking out of the room. 

"I'll be right back, we're gonna go get some food," You told I.N and he turned to you,

"Yeah, make sure it's just getting snacks-" You slapped him before turning away, leaving Seungmin to comfort the hurt boy.

--- 

Walking into the kitchen, you caught Minho watching the popcorn turn in the microwave. Looks like a cat... You thought as you leaned on the doorway. After a minute of day dreaming, Minho shifted his body, 

"Are you just going to stand there?" Snapping out of your dazed state, you walked over copying his actions.

"No, I just thought staring at you would be better than staring at corn turn around constantly," A small chuckle passed through your right ear. A small silence followed before the boy walked in front of you.

"You look pretty cute tonight," He glanced down, poking the stitched on eyes. You looked down at your socks, moving your feet nervously.

"Thanks, I bought it when I had a sleepover with I.N and Minnie a couple months ago.." You heard a small scoff.

"It's rude not to look someone in the eye when you're talking to them.." His hand connected with your chin pushing it up. Your heart was calm, considering this was starting to become a routine. Maintaining eye contact was becoming easy, and it was obvious. "Someone's getting a little comfortable.." You heard him mutter before wrapping his arms around your thighs. Taking you by surprise, he dropped you on the counter. Minho smirked slightly before leaning in closer, making your heart race instantly. "Then I'll just have to try new things.." He whispered in your ear, moving his finger to your bottom lip. Moving in closer, you closed your eyes. 

The small weight on you lifted as he turned, grabbing the popcorn out of the microwave and bags filled with sweets. He took out his phone and started walking back to the living room, leaving you to fast walk behind him. What the fuck is up with that..? 

---