𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼

A/N ~ Slight Cussing 

--- 

Dinner was filled with laughs. Since you and Seungmin were the last to show up, the two of you sat together. I.N had a touch of worry throughout the gathering, but it slowly faded as you started making fun of the others. With your emotions set straight, you confidently went through dinner without any mishaps. 

"Dude, that was soo good!" Changbin started to praise Bang Chan's cooking skills. 

"Ya know what would be nice to finish off with?" Felix butted in before Bang Chan could respond. The excitement on his face brushed off to the rest of the group. Instantly Hyunjin got what he was about to say,

"BROWNIES!" They said in unison. Felix ducked under the table, moments later bringing up a container filled with the small brown treats. The table burst to life, everyone trying to grab one. While sitting down, you looked at everyone's faces. This was your group.. A second family. People who could take care of you and whom you could take care of yourself. 

---

You and Changbin were very similar characters. Felix always called you two the "siblings of the group,". Your love of girl idol groups brought you together over the years. You were always being seen doing the different challenges with him. Recently your favorite has been the "Hype Boy" challenge by New Jeans, a new and upcoming group.

"Hey Changbinn," You found him in his room on his phone, "You wanna try this with me?" Unlocking your phone, you showed him the video. His face molded into a smile before jumping off the ground. 

"Duh, when will I ever deny to do a challenge with you?" He spoke with a slightly sassy tone, "I already know the dance anyways, I saw it a few days ago!" 

"I see I see," You responded, turning to look for a place to put your phone.

"Just prop it up over there," Changbin pointed to the corner of the room, "I think it'll be fine, looks stable enough," He shrugged and started to count the beats in his head. You slightly warmed up with him before figuring out the placements. 

"I'll be in the back this time," You said while drawing back your position. He nodded and took a small step forward. Running up to your phone, you checked the background and pressed play. Setting a timer, you ran back to your spot, not leaving enough space in between the two of you. 

The music started to play, the two of you put in a bit of freestyle in the beginning, and you started the choreography. It was running smoothly until the two of you got too close to each other. Before you could take a step back, Changbin's elbow connected to your face, causing a small pain to shock through you. 

"Oh.." Changbin stopped dancing and turned to aid your pain, "Are you okay? Did I hit you hard? " His voice became worried as your nose turned red. 

"No, I'm fine it doesn't hurt that much," You rubbed your nose, making the redness go away, "Heyy... I just got a good idea," Changbin looked at you, still trying to take a look at your nose.

"What is it?" He responded.

"Why don't we prank the others?" His interest peaked, getting slightly excited. 

"With what exactly?" He questioned, wanted you to elaborate. 

"The way you hit me, could you replicate it?" Changbin nodded yes, "Okay so, the plan is we will.." 

You both went downstairs into the living room. Your head was tilted slightly up and you had a piece of uncooked pasta in your mouth. "Here we can prop up your phone right here," Changbin got into character, also catching Bang Chan's attention. 

"What're you guys doing?" Bang Chan looked at you from the couch. 

"Oh, we found this dance thing we wanted to do," The moment that escaped Changbin's lips, most of the others stopped their conversations or looked up from their phones. 

"Ohhh, we get a little show!" I.N went to sit underneath your phone, still being unseen by the camera. You laughed slightly before walking up and pressing the play button. Han started to sing along as the music played. Everything was going as planned. 

As the challenge proceeded, you winked at Changbin, giving him his que. Felix was vibing to the song, about to get up and start dancing along with you. Then, crack! As Changbin's elbow connected with your face once again, you bit down on the pasta making a loud noise. Trying to sell the prank as much as possible, you dropped to the ground holding your nose. This was all apart of the scene, dropping down made sure to give you enough time to rub blush over your nose. It made it seem like it was swelling. 

"Holy shit!" The crack got everyone's attention, seeing you drop to the floor made them all get up. Changbin kneeled down pretending to check on your nose. 

"Oh my god you're bleeding!" Bang Chan immediately went to you holding your chin in his hand. I.N and Seungmin looked over taking a look at your nose. 

"Oh, that looks bad-" Han said looking into your "pain" filled eyes. Minho stood by his best friend, looking at Changbin with disgust. 

"Dude, what the fuck?" He pulled Changbin away from you, glaring daggers at him. Changbin stepped back holding up his hands, 

"I swear I didn't mean it! We just didn't put enough space in between us!" Changbin's voice almost folded, holding back his laughter.

Hyunjin came into the living room moments later with a first aid kit. Minho came back from Changbin taking the care kit from Hyunjin. "I got it don't worry," He said before sitting down next to you. You're fucking joking right- Your heart started to beat. Minho grabbed out cotton balls dabbing your face. Even though he was close, you almost couldn't contain your laughter looking at the rest of the group. You could hear Changbin's laugh coming from the other side of the room. 

"What? You think this is funny?" Felix looked at him with disbelief. Minho scowled still rubbing of the "blood" on your face. 

"Actually, yes I do!" You responded for Changbin, making everyone stop suddenly. Your laugh filled the room confusing the audience. Calming down, you stuck another piece of pasta in your mouth replicating the cracking sound from before. Minho opened his mouth, 

"Wait a damn minute.." He smelt the cotton ball, "Is this snow cone syrup-" He let out a small scoff.

"Gotcha," You said winking at the rest of the group. Changbin came over high fiving you. 

"What bullshit!" Hyunjin started to laugh, causing everyone to follow. 

"Damn, that was good!" Seungmin laughed along with Bang Chan. 

"You guys actually suck-" I.N rolled his eyes, starting to laugh as well. 

The group slowly dispersed, still talking about the prank. Changbin and you stuck together laughing at how they all fell for it. "Can I borrow her for a second?" Minho walked over, tapping Changbin on the shoulder. 

"Uhm, sure why not?" Minho smiled awkwardly before grabbing you by the wrist, leading you up the stairs. 

"What was that about?" Han asked, pointing at the two of you leaving. 

"I dunno.." Changbin shrugged, changing the topic. 

--- 

One Night Away | Lee Minhoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें