𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽

A/N ~ Slight Cussing, Suggestive Behavior

---

Minho pulled you into your shared bedroom. Seungmin looked up from the bed and made eye contact with you. 'I dunno'.  Your eyes responded with a slight shrug.  As he was about to return to scrolling on his phone, Minho interrupted him.

"Can you get out for a minute.." You could hear his annoyed tone, it made you slightly nervous. Seungmin sat up, glancing at you before him. 

"Uh, why?" He got up crossing his arms.

"I just need you to go outside, it's not that hard.." Minho's patience was being tested as Minnie stood there. 

Before making a decision, Seungmin looked at you. You nodded that it was okay and he shrugged, walking towards the door. "Whatever, find me later I need to talk to you," He ruffled your hair making you smile. Minho just scoffed, letting go of your wrist as the door closed. He took a few steps forward, pacing at a slow speed. 

"Soo.. What's up?" You teetered swinging your arms awkwardly. He didn't respond, leaving the room silent for a minute or two. "You know, if your not going to say anything I'm just gonna leave. Seungmin wanted to talk to me anyways-" As you were turning to walk out the door, Minho stopped you. "What the fuck-" You said startled. He backed you onto the door, looking at you with coarse eyes. 

"What's your relationship with Seungmin?" Minho asked, putting his hands into his pockets. It shocked you, what was with the sudden question about your relationships? 

"Uh.." You were unable to construct a sentence as he walked closer. A small temperature change started to form on your cheeks. 

"Answer me." He grabbed your chin, forcing you to make eye contact with him. 

"We're nothing," You tried to break the contact, but his hand didn't move, "I mean, we're best friends.." 

"But?" Minho responded. 

"But what? There is no but.. We're just friends," You stared into his dark eyes. "If that's all you wanted to know I'll exit first," You grabbed the handle, about to turn it. His hand slammed on the door, making you flinch back. 

---

Bang! The sound could be heard from down stairs. Felix, Han, and Seungmin stopped their conversation. 

"What was that?" Felix questioned, Han returning a shrug. 

Seungmin's mind immediately went to you and Minho in the room. It's probably nothing, might've dropped something.. "It's probably nothing to worry about.." 

--- 

"Who said you could leave..." He paused a second to grab your chin again, "...kitten?" 

You could feel the heat on your cheeks as he spoke. Kitten? What the hell is he saying?  Minho stared into your eyes before inching his way closer to your face. He smirked, using his finger to trace down your bottom lip. With him being only a few inches away you could feel his breathe, making you get slight chills. 

"You know," He stopped his finger, leaving it rested on your bottom lip, "I didn't like it when you played your little joke. You actually had me worried back there.." Minho took a glance at your lips before raising his eyes to yours. "I think you owe me an apology," His mouth curved a bit, a sadistic look appeared. 

"S-sorry," You replied breaking the contact between you two. Minho tugged in response to your actions, leading you to your original position. 

"Mmm..." He smirked slightly, "Good girl, hm?" He used his other hand to brush stray strands of your bangs out of the way. Your breathing quickened slightly as his hands traced down to your waist. 

"You react so well.." His hand on your chin slowly moved back to your lips, "Even to the slightest touches.." He trailed off before leaving his thumb on your bottom lip, opening them ever so slightly. You gulped, nervous at his touch. 

"Heh.. Such a pretty kitten.." Minho pulled in closer, connecting your lips with his. There was an underlying passion coming from the kiss. It was like he meant for this to happen ages ago. 

Putting your arms around him and closing your eyes, you could feel his smirk as he deepened the kiss. It felt so right, but so deadly. Minho bit your bottom lip, allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth. Just as easy as it was to slip his tongue in, he claimed dominance instantly. 

Breaking away to catch your breaths, he sat on the bed guiding you to sit on top of him. You took his face between your hands, sliding your thumb over his cheek in a gentle motion. 

"You're so damn pretty," Minho breathed before pulling you back into a kiss. The surrounding area started to change in heat when he deepened his actions. 

Breathing heavily, the two of you looked into each others eyes knowing what each other desired. Minho set you on the edge of the bed, leaning over you, moving down towards your collar bone. Your hand covered your eyes as you rested it on your forehead. You could feel his breath trail down your neck as he stopped, connecting his lips under your bone. He started to kiss your shoulder, sucking on a spot only you would be able to see. A small moan escaped your mouth, leaving him to create another bruise next to it. 

He pulled away, making you whine in the process. He set his body on the bed, making you sit up with him. "How needy..." Minho kissed your forehead, "Some other time kitten, too risky right now," He gave you a comforting smile, fixing your hair "Now you have to play your part, don't let them know." Minho smirked getting up, "Come down stairs when you're ready.." He opened the door and left you in shock. 

--- 

Seungmin came to the stair case when he heard a few creaks. Moments before Minho came down, acting like his normal self. 

"Hey you good?" Seungmin's voice startled you,

"Yeah, why what's up?" You responded leaving no hints in your voice. 

"Stop trying to hide your feelings from me, I can see the shock on your face," Minnie looked into your eyes slightly annoyed. You sighed, knowing you couldn't hide anything from him. "What happened anyways?" As he said this, you felt eyes on you from the other side of the room. Looking past your best friend, Minho's glare was fixed on you. Finally reaching eye contact with him he smirked slightly. Don't let them know... His words replayed in your mind, making you flush up a bit. Focusing back to Seungmin you told him a slightly warped version.

"Nothing much actually," Obviously lying to him, "He just said it upset a lot of the group when we played the prank on you guys. All he really wanted to hear was an apology!" You gave your most convincing smile and Minnie sighed. 

"Alright, as long as nothing else really did happen," He smiled as well before returning to his old conversation with Felix. 

Han ran over to you the moment you were alone. "Oh my god! Did you hear what happened to the fAmOuS couple at our school?" He whisper-yelled at you. 

"No... But it sounds super interesting, tell me everything!" He unlocked his phone, looking for screenshots. In the midst of the intense searching, Minho walked by leaning slightly in your direction. 

"Good girl.." 

---