chapter 3 .Y/n.

Ring, Ring, Ring

You sigh and disdied that it was time to get your lazy ass out of bed and get some work done. Although you had woken up at around five o’clock, you stayed in bed to watch something on the television. It was now eight thirty, as you started getting dressed for the day but as you stood in front of your wardrobe you couldn't decide what to wear seeing as you didnt know where you were going today. Eventually you found something that you liked the look of and put it on.  

{ Please note that men and women wore the similar thing back when this book is set. You may choose your own clothes if you don't like the ones that I chose, there just suggestions }

Once dressed you walk to your kitchen and begin to fix yourself some plain butter toast with some apple and strawberry milk

Once dressed you walk to your kitchen and begin to fix yourself some plain butter toast with some apple and strawberry milk. When you're done with your breakfast, you walk to grab your camera from the coffee table and walk out the front door and into your garden you stop and look about at the wilde flowers that were intertwined with your Rhapsody. -blue roses-

If by some chance someone walked by your house they would more than likely be appalled and repulsed by the look of not just your garden, much like your garden your house looked to be in shambles. The once vibrant colour that covered your house was very muchly non-existent, not only that but to anyone besides you it looked like natcher was starting to reclaim the two story home but you loved it and even if others did think that you would never know seeing as you live in what seemed to be the middle of nowhere, of cores you know otherwise. There was a small town in front of you, all the houses seemed to be rundown and overgrown except one…

A one story red house that sat directly in front of you, the two front windows of the house looked like eyes. With big black pupils that seemed to follow you wherever you went or at least when you were in front of it but even when you were out of the house view you could still feel the house eyes on you and you could even swear that you saw someone inside the red house. Exiting your garden, you begin to walk down the surprisingly well maintained dirt path and out of the small town heading towards the frosted. The grass crunch under foot as you wacked small, low hanging branches out of your way. as you made your way to the edge of the cliff you would stop and take photos of the wildlife and other plants that your buyer asked for and a few that you found interesting.

“What a day”
Sitting on the edge of the cliff you look out into the vast forest in front of you, letting the soft brees control your hair ‘ I should have put my hair up today ‘
You think to yourself while moving a luger lock of your hair out of your eyes as you hold the camera up and take a few more photos of the forest below. Glancing at your watch you realise that you’ve been out there for six hours and you need to get home before night fall. Standing, you dust yourself off and begin to make our way back home. Halfway down the track you feel as if someone's watching you, for the rest of the walk the feeling doesn't subside until you're back in the neighbourhood, once at your door you say hello to the red house you're not sure why though… It just felt right.
And with that thought you walk back inside to develop the photos from today.