chapter 10 .Wally.

Ring, Ring, Ring

Oh how I longed to hear that name come out of their mouth. I was so happy that Home worried that I might tear a seam, which wouldn't be good, it would mean that I would have to wait even longer to see my beloved Neighbour.
" That's right Neighbour, do you remember anything else my love? "

The line went silent....

" no, I'm sorry w-wally I don't remember an-anything else... s-sorry "
My poor Neighbour sounded like they were on the verge of tears, the poor darling. Pulling the phone away from my ear and cover the bottom of it I turned to like inside of Home
" No Wally you can't go and see them you know you'll only make them more sick. Your lucky I'm letting you out at all, if this goes well that is "
" I know home but they sound sad and scared, can't I just go out for a little bit

" the answer is no Wally, now how about you go back to talking to a Y/n it's almost time to hang up "
I sighed and placed the phone back to my phone just in time to hear my beloved Neighbour crying into the phone that they were so sorry about forgetting me and how they miss me, letting me hold them and how they never what to be without me. Then the line dropped out.

I placed the receiver back on the rotary sighing, I turned back to the windows, the only thing Home did was motioned over to the clock that hung on the fair wall, they were right it was time, five minutes past time in fact
" oh Home how I wish I could speak to them some more, they were just so sad "
" come now Wally I'll let you out to meet them tomorrow "
I nodded and walked over to my armchair and flopped into it. I'm so excited, I haven't been outside in forever, I wonder what I'm going to wear, oh how exciting.
After a while of not being able to calm myself down, Home told me to make a cup of tea and see if that would calm me down, so I got out of my oh so comfy arm chair and walked to the kitchen, putting the kettle on and grabbing a teacup from the cupboard.

As the kettle boiled I heard the phone ringing,
" Home I thought is was past time "
" it's one of our friends Wally, would you like to talk to them later or now "
" depends who is it "
" It's Barnaby, he's been wanting to talk to you for something now "

I was stunned for a few moments. why was he calling, him of all people,
" WHY IS HE CALLING ME "
I was about to throw the teacup I was holding but Home restaurant me and held me there until I had calmed down,
" Wally I understand your angry but let's not break anything tonight ok? "
I nodded and home place me back done and gently patting my head, telling me that I didn't have to talk to him tonight and that Home was going to take care of it for me,

Making my cup of tea I took it to my bedroom and got in bed placing my tea next to me, grabbing my hair brush I attempted to brush my hair, at some point Home grabbed the hair brush and brushed my hair for me. Making me fall into a peaceful sleep at some point.

When I opened my eyes next I was standing in homes doorway Barnaby standing in front of me, yelling at me for letting Home kill Frank, even though Frank was standing behind Barnaby being him to stop with all the other Neighbours, it didn't work and Barnaby ended up beating me for the next few minutes. He didn't stop when my smile fell and the screaming started and all I could see in his eyes was hatred and sadness. I know that he didn't want to do this but he was just blinded by rage. I could have forgiven him if he had said sorry at some point but when they finally pried him off me the last thing I heard from him was.
" your nothing to me Wally Darling, never leave your house again "

Those words shattered me, so I did. I never came outside again, instead I let home live my life for me...