chapter 7 .Y/n.

Ring, Ring, Ring

You woke up at around 8:30 the next morning, it was now 9:00 and for 30 minutes you had been rummaging around in your closet trying and failing to find the one outfit you wanted for whatever reason you decided you wanted, but now you were really starting to regret that decision.

After an hours of intens suching you had found the outfit you were looking for

( I know that you're meant to wear colourful clothes in welcome home but you live in a very rundown version of welcome home so I don't think anyone's going to care if you wear brown clothes )

Once you were changed, you walked out into the living room and sat down on the lounge, pondering what you were going to do  today seeing as you had already developed the photos from the other day and sent them off to the buyer

Once you were changed, you walked out into the living room and sat down on the lounge, pondering what you were going to do today seeing as you had already developed the photos from the other day and sent them off to the buyer. You stared at the selling for a few more seconds before it hit you, standing up from the lounge you rushed to get your boots and messenger bag. Leaving your house and inspecting your garden on the way out of your front yard, you walked over the red house that stood in the middle of the Neighbourhood.

Upon your arrival you knocked on the faded and cracked yellow door. Standing there for a few more minutes earns you nothing but silence.
" well can't say I wasn't expecting that "

Sighing you move from the front door and over to the fens the stopped just before the footpath going from the red house joined with the main footpath that went around the Neighbourhood. You knelt down, placing your bag beside you. Then proceed to examine the small, half dead but still colourful flower bush.
" you poor thing, here let me help you "

As you began to work on the essentially dead garden you heard a noise from inside the dilapidated house, turning your head back to try and see what the noise was...
" WHAT THE F*CK "

You yelled as you fell backwards trying not to land on the flower bushes behind you, looking back at the flower's and noting that you hadn't landed on anything you wiped your head back around looking back at the front windows of the red house you saw a person. They were looking at you, disapproval written all over their face. Once you had calmed down a little bit, you took your still shaking hand and with a small smile you waved at them. At first they didn't return the simple gesture seemingly mad at you for something but they exhaled and retired the gesture, you couldn't see them very well however you were able to make out their blue hair that layed, messy and unkept but still beautifully, over his left eye. His eyes had a peculiar shape and colour to them and although you couldn't be sure, you would swear the over his black irises sat and small but noticeably light (almost white) pastel pink heart, around that heart were ringing of the same colour and shape, seeming to ripple off of the centre heart.

You got lost in his eyes, sitting there, you felt like you knew him from somewhere and you also felt like you needed to be in his arms letting him hold you and keep you with him forever...