chapter 4 .Wally.

Ring, Ring, Ring

' Wally, wake up '
Groning I sat up in my bed and looked around the room, the lights came on then, blinding me.
" Why home?, why? "
Covering my eyes I grone again and slowly slid out of my messy bed. Walking through home I was surprised to find all the blinds open, with sunlight shining through the oddly clean windows. Once I got to the living room I sat down on my red velvet arm chair wondering what I should do today, when home spock up.
' wally? How are you feeling today? '

I didn't answer for a couple of minutes. Pondering my answer, I knew that even if I told home "I was fine" it wouldn't believe me nor let me out to see my beloved Neighbour. Oh oh my dear, dear Neighbour.
' wally? '

Home's calls polled me out of my thoughts. Looking it to homes eyes I continued to ponder only this time I let home know that I was paying attention. Which surprised home.
" I feel.... Fine home."
I did my best to make my voice sound stable and clear. It took home a far few minutes to register what had just happened, after all it wasn't normal for my words to come out uniform instead of slurred or at least that's what Barnaby said, I never really paid attention to what he was saying though.
' Well then wally how about some sunlight today? '

I shrugged. I didn't mind the sun but I didn't particularly like it either. However it had been ages since I've seen what it looked like outside and naturally I was curious about it
" If you wouldn't mind home, then yes please "
' very well then wally '

For the second time I surprised home and kept my voice even though it was a lot harder than I had anticipated. all in good time wally, all in good time. I had gotten up from my chair and walked to the window. The neighbourhood was in ruins so to say but there was one house that stood out to you, one you don't remember pointing at it I asked home who it belonged to.
' my, my wally don't you remember, though it has been a while since you've seen them. That's Y/n's house, you'll be able to see them later. they left earlier this morning '
My heart stopped. That was Y/n's house? It was beautiful. The colour had faded and was replaced by multiple different wild flowers and vines then I noticed the rhapsody's that were growing, they stood out from the rest and I couldn't help the Joy that overcame me.

"They remembered"