chapter 16 .Wally.

Walking to the fair corner of the kitchen where My Bushing Neighbour couldn't see Home and I, ducking down behind the kitchen inland and placing my head in my hands as Home came and sat down next to me placing a hand on my back.
" remember Wally if you let your sickness take over I will lock you back in and make Y/n forget about you again "
I nodded, looking up at Home and smiling I know that Home only meant the best for me and wanted to keep me and My Neighbour safe... even if that meant keeping us apart, I couldn't stand the thought of not being with My Lovely Neighbour not again, not after I just got them BACK.

" come on Wally Y/n's waiting for you and I think there about to burst a seam if you don't go back over there and talk to them instead of hiding from them, you're probably breaking your poor Neighbour's heart by hiding "
I know he was right and taking a deep breath and stood up walking back over to the window with a little bit of help from Home and sat back down in my arm chair. My Neighbour poked their head just above the window seal and our eyes met. There blush seeming to deepen as they stared into my eyes then Home cleared his throat catching Neighbours and my attention
" Would either of you two lovely puppets like a cup of tea on this fine morning? "
I looked over at My Neighbour and saw as they nodded with a smile on there face no longer blushing up a storm, turning to look back to Home I replied with
" if you would be so kind good sir "
Earning a chuckle from My Neighbour and a wide smile from Home who walked back to the kitchen and turned the kettle on as My Neighbour walked over to the garden and continued to work on it, a content smile spread across my face as I watch My Neighbour work and heard the lovely sound of Home humming.

A few hours had passed and the three of us were playing a game of go fish with some worn cards Home had found in the kitchen. My Neighbour was winning by a landslide and had won the past three games payer to the corinth one. As we were raping up what Home vowed to be our last game the phone rang, I got up to answer it but before I could life the receiver Home had grabbed my arm. Looking over my shoulder I saw the smiling face of Home but a dark shadow had fallen upon his cheerful expression as he slowly shook his head and gently pulling me away form the phone and walking me back over to my armchair and sitting back in his place as well My darling looked confused for a few minutes but then went back on with our game.

" My Darling could you please calm down a bit your going to upset Home and we both know what happened the last time you did that now don't we? "
After My Neighbour had won the last game of Go Fish they started to dance around the front yard as Home stomped off going on about how My Darling Neighbour was chatting and how he was never going to play a card game with us again. Between the two acting like feral children, I didn't know what to do. How in the name of heaven and hell do you stop a demonic house and an unruly puppet from acting like feral children?.

After about twenty minutes give or take, two cups of tea and a whole heap of yelling I had managed to sit both My Darling and Home back in their respective seats... sulking, sigh.
" can the both of you please stop sulking, you were both in the wrong so there's no use blaming each other or the game for me yelling at you. You were acting like feral children...
Yes even you Home "
Homes hopeful expression faded to one of malice and hatred but I paid him no mind now I had turned my gaze to My Darling Neighbour and saw the sorrowful look playing on there face as if pleading with me to not be angry at them but no I had to stay strong and not give into the devil's temptation.

Turning I headed back to the kitchen putting the kettle on and grabbing an apple from the fruit bull that sat a top of the kitchen island, turning back to look at the two misbehaving children I saw who were staring at each other with murderous intent. Homes face had a dark shadow looming over it and only his enlarged eyes and the thin window frame cross section were all that could be see, I know this was going to end badly but I also know that if I didn't leave to two of them be I was going to get cort in the middle of something I frankly didn't want to be in the middle of so I turned back and made My Darling, Home and I a cup of tea and went about the day as if the two of them weren't starring daggers at each other.