chapter 14 .Wally.

Sitting in front of the window, Home and I quietly watching as My Beloved Neighbour rolled on the ground laughing at the fact that they jinxed Home and I. We of course didn't mind them jinxing us, nor did I mind that they were laughing so hard. Home cleared his throat, catching My Neighbours attention. My Neighbour now sitting up, face flushed, clothes dirty and their hair was a mess. Looking over at Home I saw a flustered look playing on him face as My Neighbour stood innocently in front of us. Home still not looking impressed, signalled with his hands for Neighbour to say our names three times. To which they only giggled and walked back to the garden to continue with their work.

About three hours later and I was still watching My Lovely Neighbour play around in the garden, with the butterflies. That had only come back  today to the neighbourhood, as they danced around My Beautiful Neighbour and I couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous. While I am stuck inside those lovely butterflies get to dance and play with My Neighbour all evening. Grimacing and turning to face Home, who was sitting in the kitchen making an apple sours cake for myself and My Beloved Neighbour, seeing as Home doesn’t need to eat and couldn’t eat even if it wanted to.
“ Hey Wally look, look. I found a luna butterfly “

Jumping back slightly and failing to grab onto the window seal, Home court me before I could fall off the chair. After sitting back on the seat I held out my hand as My Neighbour let the luna butterfly glide off their hand and onto mine, slowly bring my hand up to my face I looked down at the butterfly and marbled at its soft dark blue colouring of it body and bottom half of the wings, the top half faded into a lovely florist blue, with the mark of a white moons marked at the top of the wings with the back of the wings extending out into little tails with white brimming the bottom and working it’s way up till it connected back to the body.
“ my, my. It is lovely isn’t it My Dear Neighbour. Just as Lovely as you “
Looking up I find a stunned Neighbour, face flushed, eyes wide and mouth agape. I chuckled to myself as Home walked up to me and gave me fifteen soft punches.

It was now sunset and myself, Home and My Neighbour were watching the sunset with hot cups of hot chocolate with as many marshmallows as we wished. Sitting in content silence, but as I was sitting there I felt a nagging sensation at the back of my mind, out of curiosity I indulged in the sensation. Blacking out. I heard My Sweet Adorable Neighbour calling out to me with their Angelic voice finding its way to infect every last part of me. Opening my eyes I was met with a concerned looking Neighbour and an indifferent look from Home.
“ are you okay Wally “

Home asked in a bitter sweet voice, I slowly nodded and looked over at My Neighbour. A few rays of soft moonlight glistened and reflected off their tears, it was gorgeous. The way their face twisted and fell, the way their tears slowly but gracefully fell down their cheeks. The way they gazed into my eyes and got lost in them. I know I was affecting My gorgeous Neighbour but I didn’t care. All I wanted to do was drag them through the window and hold them, never letting them go.  Not even if Home tore us apart. gazing into their eyes I could tell that they wanted the same and for the moment I was overjoyed but then the blinds fell down with a clunk cutting my view of Neighbour and half snapping me out of my trance. Standing up, I looked Home in the eyes.

He know, He know  and a sorrowful look fell upon his face
“ I’m sorry Wally “