chapter 15 .Y/n.

As the blinds fell so did you only to awaken in your bed, your once messy room was now clean. The clothes that once lay all over your floor now netley placed back in their respective places, the dust that normally lay upon your bedside and floor now cleaned, leaving your room looking neat and tidy. Sitting up in bed you looked around and surveyed your surroundings, nothing seems out of order. Leaving your room, you were instantly hit with the smell of oats with maple syrup. Slowly and carefully walking towards the front of the house and peeking your head around the corner you were met face to face Home.

“ AHHHH, WHAT THE F*CK “
“ Now, now Y/n there's no need for that tryp of language “
Home took you by the arm and led you over to the living room and sat me down on the couch then he walked over the kitchin and started preparing something that you couldn’t see, the placing it on a tray and bring it over to the coffee table, placing it down and gestring for you to eat it.

Looking down at the tray you found that it was oats with maple syrup and small bits of cinnamon mixed into it, a cup of tea and a small plate of apple slides. You gave Home a questioning look to which he only gave you a bright smile and once again gestured for you to eat what he had placed in front of you. Picking the spoon up from the oats and placing it in your mouth, you felt your face light up and you heard Home giggling form the kitchen, you glared at him slightly and went back to eating your breakfast.

After you were finished with your breakfast, you were about to get up to wash your plates but Home took them off of you and told you to get changed into something you could go out in.
Going through your cupboard and throwing your clothes all over your room again, even though you were pretty sure that Home was the one who cleaned your room but you didn’t care and continued flinging clothes around your room.  After about half an hour Home had knocked on your door and poked his head in and gasped,
“ Y/n what in the living void are you doing, I just cleaned your room and trust me that took a lot longer than it should have. How the hell do you even live in this room ? “
You just looked at him and shrugged then continued going through your cupboard and flinging clothes everywhere. Then Home grabbed you by the arm and gently pulled you away from the cupboard and walked you over to your bed, then he walked back over to your cupboard and went through it to find you something to wear.

Once you had gotten changed it to the outfit Home had picked out for you and walked back into your room where Home was finishing cleaning up the clothes that were on the floor while grumbling to himself about something

“ hey Home, why are you in my house and why did you clean my room, also why aren't you with Wally… for all you know you could have been burned down or worse “
He looked at you with a puzzled look then went back to folding before speaking again
“ What could be worse than being burnt down ? “
“ ummm… I don’t know, being torn down brick by brick, melting, crumbling down and crushing Wally inside the ruble “ 

Home pursed and looked up at you with a concurrent look and stood up, seeings as he had finished folding your clothes. And was now walking down the short hall into the font aire of the house.
“ Home where are you going “
Home picked up your messenger bag and handed it to you before turning back to the front door of your house and walking out, prompting you to follow him, not answering your question at all. Following Home out of your front yard and into Wally's front yard, Home told you to sit down in the yard and to make yourself comfortable while he went inside. You were staring off into the distance, letting your eyes follow a pastel pink butterfly darting around and landing on a yellow flower not to fair away from you.

After a while Home opened a the window directly behind you and called out to you scaring the living daylights out of you, you took a moment to breath, hand resting on your chest as you took several deep breaths before turning around and meeting the eyes of Home and Wally, who looked to be holding back laughter.
“ are you okay My Dear Neighbour “
“ I’ll live, now why did you have too scare the living daylights out of me “
“ we… well I didn’t mean to scare you and may I say you look wonderful today “
“ thank you Wally, you look nice now you're actually dress, so why did you have Home drag me out of my house and clean my room for me “

Home looked between you and Wally before leaving the view of the window laughing as he when,
“ well My Dear could you please come to the window for a moment “
You nodded, standing up and walking up to the window being careful as to not get too close, even though you trusted Wally, you could still see Home lurking in the corners of the living room.
“ Yes Wally ? “
“ come closer, don’t worry Home said it was okay “
After some consideration you walked all the way over the window and Wally pulled you closer, giving you a long kiss on the lips before letting you go and walking out of view, leaving you stunned, bright red and hyperventilating…