chapter 6 .Wally.

Ring, Ring, Ring

Y/n had hug up, I sighed and put the receiver back on the rotary.

" come now Wally, don't be sad"
" But they hug again, what am I going to do Home? "

There was a moment's pause, then came the sound of a latch opening. Standing up and wiping my head around I saw the basement door opened. The darkness of the room beyond was impossible. There was no light, nothing.

" Home? Home what's that "

As the word left my mouth I felt the string wrap around my neck, wrist and ankles, proceeding to drag me across the living room and towards the basement door. Thrashing around trying to get out of the strings grasp I ended up tightening the strings to the point where they were cutting into me, white stuffing and pinkish red blood was the only trail that was left behind as I yelled for Home to let me go but they never did not until i was congealed with in the dark basement and the door firmly shut behind me, the sound of the latch locking the door was the last thing I heard. Then there was the sound of a heart beat. The soft perfectly syringed thump, thump, thump was my lullaby and try as I might I couldn't fight off the wave of sleepiness that fell over me. I know that I wasn't meant to sleep but the heartbeat was the perfect lullaby, the last thought that came to me was.
'whose heartbeat is this'

The void around me soon turned into a replica of the neighbourhood and all the neighbours were there including My Neighbour, My Precise Neighbour.

" Hey Wally, why are you just standing there? come on "

My Y/n.

" Coming darling "

For what felt like hours me and my darling painted and played with the other neighbours everything was perfect, Home was also there they were in a good mood so they let the other neighbours and I paint it, Barnaby had "accident" silt paint onto Y/n wich made Y/n chase Barnaby around the neighbourhood. Leaving a paint trail wherever they went, myself and everyone else had stayed with home laughing our heads off, not daring to answer Barnaby's calls for help. Eventually Y/n had cort up to Barnaby and tipped a full bucket of yellow paint on him. Barnaby who was now green instead of blue walked with Y/n back towards Home, a huge smile played on Y/n's face as Barnaby sulked not liking the fact that he was now green.

Slowly I sat up in bed tiers running down my face, why. Why did I dream of them?, Why did I let myself fall asleep?.
why, Why, WHy, WHY!?

Then the lights came on and Home voice could be heard calming me and reminding me where I was. With a cheery undertone they said

" Good morning Wally, how are you this morning? "

The question danced around in my head for a bit, different answers and ways to respond were next soon I settled on one answer. Wiping the remains of the tiers from my face I said with a similarly cheery undertone.
" Sad but happy to hear your voice, thank you Home "