chapter 21 .Y/n.

It was cold and warm at the same time, I knew or at least I think I knew that I was dead. It wasn’t how I thought it would go, my death that is. No… I had always imagined that I would die in my sleep or peacefully in a field of flowers, but no, died with the hand of my beloved squeezing my heart till it popped so to say. It hurt like hell don’t get me wrong but to the fact that it was Wally doing it… dare I say it made it feel good, like he had given me the best massage of my life and I was so relaxed but swap the massage for him killing me and you have what it felt like. Which just makes that sound perverted, I shrugged. Maybe being with an ever so slightly psychopathic puppet had an effect on me, i wasn’t quite sure if it was a good or bad effect yet but it was an effect nonetheless.

As I lay in that place of cold and warm, life and death. I feel myself coming back to something, I didn’t know what that something was but it was welcomed. I felt a pair of hands slide under me and lift me off of the hard surfaces I was on, then carry me away somewhere. Only to be ever so gently placed back down again, whoever had moved me was so careful and gentle I thought they might have thought I was made of glass or porcelain, as if one sudden move in the wrong way and I would fall apart and break. For all I knew I could. Then a voice I remembered spoke to me. It wasn’t his normal drunken drawl but I’d recognize this voice anywhere.
“Sleep now My darling”
And so I did, I let my conscience fade into a wonderful dream where I was playing with the other neighbours in the neighbourhood, then we had a wonderful picnic upon Wally’s hill, Wally was there actively having a conversation with Barnaby as he ate one of his hotdogs with whipped cream and sprinkles. There was cream all over his chin but that didn’t stop him from telling jokes making everyone laugh, even Frank joined in on the laughter.

Then I woke up, the pale yellow ceiling of Wally’s bedroom was recognizable and I turned over to face to wall only to roll onto something that pulled onto my back and made me sit up with a yelp. Wally rushed in, his hair was frazzled and sticking up at random places, Home was behind Wally and he looked just as bad. They must have been sleeping. Wally walked over to me with a comforting smile on his face as he sat down at the end of the bed and touched something behind me, though I couldn’t see what it was I could feel Wally tender touch.
“It’s ok Darling, there's no need to be scared, you're just getting used to your new body, and having wings-”
“I’m sorry WHAT!?”
Both puppets laughed at my reaction but I didn’t see what was so damn funny, I had just been told that I was getting used to my new body. That I kinda expected, considering my skin? It was now navy blue and my hair was black. I knew that because there were black curls that fell in front of my face. But the fact that he said I had wings was what got me. So I turned my head back to see if he was telling that truth or not and low and behold there was a pair of highly ruffled white wings that faded to night sky blue and had star constellations on them that moved, I think.

Turning back to Wally and Home I saw them both looking at me expectantly, like they were waiting for me to say if I liked the wings or not. Which I did, they were beautiful wings and worked well so to say but still What the fuck!?
“Wally, my lovely Darling, please tell me why the fuck I have wings and why I don’t have a halo to match?”
Wally smiled and pointed up, above my head so I followed where he was pointing and sure enough there. Suspended in mid air was a halo, it was the same colour as my wings, white that faded to night sky blue, it also had stars and a moon hanging off it. Kinda like a baby's mobile, though it also seemed to be dripping, though nothing hit me or the bed in which I was still sitting.

“It’s beautiful…”
“We’re glad you like it Mis Darling”
That caught me off guard and my face fell into a slight look of concern, Mis Darling… but My last name is L/N, Home knows this, or at least I’m pretty sure he did… I turned to Wally, who must have seen the concern on my face because he explained it to me.
“Y/n you remember how I told you that going through the prosser would bind you to me?”
I nodded
“Well by being bound to me that also means you're married to me in a way, it means you're mine till we both die. That's why Home called you Mis Darling instead of Miss L/N”
“WHAT?!”
I felt my wings snap out to my sides and block out what little sun was coming through the window behind us, both the puppets… no I can’t all them at anymore, boys in front of me collapsed to the ground laughing and in all honesty I could stop from joining in on the laughter crazy how just yesterday I was a human living in a rundown neighbourhood with psychopathic and demonic neighbours and now I’m a puppet and the neighbourhood is back to normal.

Once everyone was finished laughing and rolling around on the floor Wally helped me up and took me to the dining room, puppets didn't need to eat but Wally said because I was still adjusting I would still get hungry and so I did need to eat, the boys had made me english muffins with bacon and eggs. How they knew how to cook is anyone's guess. On top of that they made me a lovely cup of tea and I even got some ice cream, much to the dismay of Home. when I had asked how I had become a puppet Home licked his lips and said i was delectable, yeah… I didn’t let Wally tell me how it happened after that. After I had eaten Wally took me back to our bedroom, his words not mine. And showed me the walk in closet that was full to the brim with new clothes for me. Apparently Home had taken a trip to Poppy's house and asked her for like two pairs of clothes and she had come over later in the day with all of these. Though all the neighbours were a bit disoriented from being brought back to the neighbourhood again, no one questioned it… Wally most likely had something to do with that. But it was a shock when I walked outside to see that everyone was back in the neighbourhood again and that Home was no longer just a red house, it looked like he had merged with my house as well. The red paint was ever so slightly faded and there were vines and wild flowers all over most of the house. Which Home had become detached from. Yep Home was now officially a member of the neighbourhood.