1| Hall of Justice

I WATCHED AS Mr. Freeze froze unsuspecting civilians. Robin, my best friend and partner, sat beside me. We were perched upon a treetop watching the madness unfold.

Mr. Freeze finally made his presence known, Batman signaled for Robin and I to attack.

"My family has other plans." He spoke after freezing a family of three. The screaming continued and as Mr. Freeze went to fire his ice gun again, Robin threw one of his birdarangs at him. Mr. Freeze turned to glare.

"Batman." Mr. Freeze spoke in a  raspy tone. "I was wondering when..."

Robin cackled and I laughed at my partner, our laughter echoing throughout the park. Robin pounced on Mr. Freeze's head in a squatting position. He flipped off his head his head and I decided to attack. I jumped in front of Robin and stood in a fighting stance. I kicked Mr. Freeze in the abdomen, resulting in him falling backwards. Robin threw his birdarangs at Mr. Freeze once more, hitting him in the helmet, causing it to crack.

"Oh, Boy Wonder, Lotus." Mr. Freeze said in disappointment. "The Bat sent you two to drag me off to prison? Frankly, I'm underwhelmed."

"Frankly, dude, I don't really care." I spoke, crossing my arms over my chest with a raised eyebrow.

"Great but we're kinda in a hurry here." Robin said, waving his hand around.

"Kids...always in such a rush." Mr. Freeze said monotonously.

"Not talking to you." Robin said with a sing-song tone of voice. I chuckled at him.

Mr. Freeze's eyes widened in surprise as he turned just in time to see Batman in all his glory, glide to him and punch him in the face, breaking his glass dome.

I stood beside Robin as we stared at the Hall of Justice with the other superheroes and their sidekicks.

"Todays the day." Batman said, smiling down at us. Robin stood with his hands on his hips, wearing a cocky smirk.

"Welcome to the Hall of Justice." Green Arrow said from his spot beside Batman.

"Headquarters of the Justice League." Aquaman added.

"Oh man!" We heard from behind us. We all turned to see Flash and Kid Flash zoom towards us, stopping in front of us. "I knew we'd be the last ones here." Kid Flash folded his arms over his chest.

"Ironically." I said sarcastically with a smile.

We all walked towards the Hall of Justice, people and fans crowding the outer area.

"Is that Batman?" A man asked.

"No it's a cat." I muttered, rolling my eyes. Batman hit my shoulder. "Ow!"

We overheard people's conversations.

"There's Flash and Flash Jr!" Another man exclaimed.

I chuckled to myself. "Flash Jr."

I walked beside the other side kicks, in between Robin and Kid Flash.

"Have all five sidekicks ever been in the same place at the same time?" Kid Flash asked.

"Don't call us sidekicks, not after today." Speedy growled at the fast boy.

"Touchy." I said as the other side kicks glared at the arrow shooting one.

"Sorry." Kid Flash apologized. "First time at the Hall. I'm a little overwhelmed."