12| moody judy

it had been a rough couple of days for super boy. something was seriously bothering him but he wouldn't tell me what. i was prepared to wait though. i know how he is.

sometimes he gets little moody. there's other times where he lets his anger get the best of him. i wish i could help him but he doesn't accept any from anyone. even me.

superboys mood was mostly superman's fault. he would never help superboy the the hang of things.

at the moment, we watched as wally beat the crap out of kaldur in air hockey. it was quite amusing.

recognized superboy b-0-4

superboy emerged. megan, being the kind soul that she is, tried to greet him but he pushed right past us. i sighed.

black canary cleared her throat. "ready for training everyone?"

"black canary! uncle j'onn!" megan greeted. she walked to her uncle and hugged him tightly.

"m'gann i was in the neighborhood so i thought i'd see how you are adjusting." martian man hunter said. i caught superboys eye who turned and began to walk out of the training room.

"a few bumps but i'm learning." megan said in her cheerful tone.

"that's all i can ask." manhunter said with a smile.

"stick around." black canary's voice echoed through the cave. "class is in session." superboy folded his arms with a scowl. black canary walked towards the middle of the room. "i consider it an honor to be your teacher. i'll throw a lot at you." she took her jacket off with a wince. "everything i've learned from my own mentors. and my own bruises."

"what happened?" megan's soft voice asked.

"the job." canary deadpanned. "now, combat is about controlling conflict, putting the battle on your terms. you should always be acting, never reacting. i'll need a sparring partner."

wally's hand shot up and with his mouth full of his banana, he spoke. "right here. yeah!" he walked towards the superhero cockily. he took a bite before throwing his fruit in the trash. "after this, i'll show you my moves."

i crinkled my nose. "gross, wally."

black canary immediately took wally down. i smirked as the status appeared next to him. "hurts so good."

"good block." canary complimented. "but did anyone see what he did wrong?"

"ooh! ooh!" robin exclaimed. "he hit on teacher and got served." i chuckled.

"dude!" wally exclaimed as canary placed her hands on her hips.

"he allowed me to dictate the terms of—"

"oh please." superboy cut in. "with my powers, the battles always on my terms. i'm a living weapon, and this is a waste of my time."

canary smirked. "prove it."

"oh no." i muttered, placing my hand to my forehead. "he's asking for it."

superboy raised an eyebrow and walked towards canary. wally backed up, holding his arm where canary had made him fall moments ago.

the two got into fighting stances, superboy threw the first punch but canary easily dodged and grabbed his arm and flipped him over.

robin pointed at him and cackled. kaldur nudged him, causing robin to place his hands over his mouth to muffle it. i laughed as well at his fail.

"you're angry." canary commented. "good, but don't react. channel that anger into-"

superboy ran towards her, going to punch her but canary flipped over him. she swiped his feet out from under him. robin laughed again.

"that's it!" superboy grumbled. "i'm done."

"training is mandatory." canary said. superboy shoved her hand off his shoulder just as batman appeared on the screen behind them.

"batman to the cave. five hours ago, a new menace attacked green arrow and black canary. the attacker was capable of studying, then duplicating the powers and abilities of its opponents." we watched as the robot took down superman with ease. "arrow called in reinforcements, which nearly proved disastrous, as our foe gained more and more power with each new combatant."

"whoa." wally said. "one guy with the powers of the entire league?"

"i'm the end, it took eight leaguers four hours to defeat and dismantle the android."

"an android?" robin spoke. "w-who made it, t.o morrow?"

"good guess, robin." batman said. "but red tornado doesn't think so."

"the technology bears the signature of professor ivo." manhunter said.

"ivo?" kaldur asked. "but ivos dead."

canary turned towards him. "so we all thought or hoped."

"to make certain this threat is permanently neutralized we're sending two trucks carrying the androids parts to two star lab facilities in boston and new york to immediate evaluation. every precaution is being taken. we'll have four additional decoy trucks to create confusion in case ivo or anyone tried to recover the remains. you will split into undercover teams to safeguard the two real trucks."

"yes!" wally exclaimed. "road-trip!"

"so now we take out your trash?" superboy scoffed.

"you had something better to do?" batman asked.

valid point.