2| Cadmus

KID FLASH HAD sped ahead of the rest of us. I was flying but staying with Aqualad and I was holding Robin from his under arms. Speedy had saved the doctors that were falling from the building. He saved them but slipped and was dangling from the window sill.

"Idiot." I muttered.

"So smooth." Robin said with a smirk.

"Does he always have to run ahead?" Aqualad asked. "We need a plan, we..."

Robin had jumped out of my arms and ran off. His stupid cackle was echoing throughout the place.

"Robin?" Aqualad asked, looking around for the boy.

"He's an idiot." I muttered as I put my hand to my face. "He is not my partner."

I used my powers and the water from the water hoses to fly up to the building. I had powers similar to Aqualad except I can summon the water to use other powers. Lotus actually means water lily which is kind of stupid since I summon water.

I flew up in the air and saved a falling doctor guy from the building, catching him in her arms. She floated down to the ground and set him down gently before ejecting herself back in the air and into the window, following behind Aqualad.

"Appreciate the help." Aqualad said sarcastically.

"You and Lotus had it handled." Robin smirked. "Besides we're here to investigate. Poetic Justice remember?"

I went over to a cabinet and tried to find any evidence as to what Cadmus was. Kid Flash bumped me over and I landed on the ground with an oof.

"Jerk." I mumbled as I stood up. Kid Flash was smirking. Aqualad walked out into the hall.

"There was something in the—" he started.

"Elevators should be locked down." Kid Flash said as he ran out the door. Robin and I ran out behind the speedster. Robin ran towards it before opening his watch.

"Thought so." He said. "This is a high-speed express elevator. It doesn't belong in a two story building."

"Neither does what I saw." Aqualad said, opening the elevator door. The floors were not just 2 floors. There was a lot.

"What the fuck?" I asked, looking down the shaft.

"And that's why they need an express elevator." Robin commented before he shot his grappler up to a banister. , helping him slide down the shaft. The other 2 boys followed slid down Robins rope and i followed behind Kid Flash. The rope stopped at SL 26. I swung over to the ledge, Kid Flash gripping my arm to help me up.

Robin had his watch thing on again. "Bypassing security. There. Go."

Aqualad used his strength to open the elevator doors. I followed behind the boys.

"Welcome to Cadmus." Robin spoke as we looked around. Kid Flash speeds ahead.

"Kid, wait!" Aqualad whisper-shouts. Kid Flash is nearly crushed by a monster thing, little monsters on top of them.

"No, nothing odd going on here." Aqualad said sarcastically as we stared after the monsters. My eyes were wide with fear. I was only used to dealing with villains like Joker and Poison Ivy. Not big monsters.

A door opened as I stood next to Robin and Kid Flash.

"Okay im officially whelmed." Robin said.

"Stop saying that you, dingus." I said, nudging him. I looked around, mosquito looking things were in tubes.

"This is how they hide this massive facility from the world." Robin commented as we walked.