Chapter 6

{POV Third Person}

Once Rue had arrived, the two got into the car and began their journey back to Rue and Tom's apartment to get Tubbo. They had decided that Evelyn would go up and get Toby so that Rue could drop the two off at the train station. Then, Rue would take Evelyn home, even after she insisted that she could walk home herself. It seemed they had a solid plan, and they continued talking about different topics, including the fact that Evelyn could listen to Evelyn talk for hours about how she watched and would love to meet them. They just listened, but that was beside the point.

They all had a great time, and as they were getting close to the apartment, Evelyn decided something.

"Would you mind if I stayed in your apartment? I've always wanted to have a solid conversation with you all, and talking with Tommy could help me check another thing off my bucket list," she smiled, questioning Rue.
"Of course, you can say no, but you guys have literally been my idols for years," she chuckled.
"Go for it," Rue replied.
"You'll realize how annoying he is," she rolled her eyes and laughed.

It was obvious she was joking, and they all had a good laugh as Rue pulled up in front of the apartment.

"Okay, our room number is 2G. Just knock on the door and send Toby down," Rue instructed Evelyn.
"Just leave your stuff in the trunk, and I'll take you home later," Rue continued.

Evelyn nodded and got out of the back seat, waving goodbye to her new friends. It made her happy to know that she had met some nice people, even if she already knew them. Evelyn made her way into the building and went up to the second floor. She began looking for 2G, and once she found it, she knocked on the door. Tubbo opened the door, and she could see Tommy on the couch.

"Hello, Toby. Rue is downstairs with Randal waiting for you. She said I could stay here until she got back," Evelyn explained.

Toby nodded and began putting on his shoes, while Evelyn made her way inside. Once he was done, he grabbed his coat and waved goodbye to Tom and Evelyn before closing the door behind him. Evelyn sat down on the couch and turned to Tom, who looked quite confused.

"Hi! I'm Evelyn. We spoke on Rue's phone. I knew your voice sounded familiar!" Evelyn giggled.
"You're TommyInnIt!" She looked at him, and the two began talking.

(-*-)

Meanwhile, Tubbo stumbled into the backseat of Rue's car, and they were off.

"So, who was that girl?" Tubbo asked, questioning the other two.
"I met her on the flight, and we became friends. She works at the kitty cafe near here and lives close by," Ran explained to Tubbo, and he seemed to understand.
"So anyway, for Tommy's gift, I was thinking about taking him to the kitty cafe. It's a cat cafe, and well, Tommy loves cats! After that, we could go shopping." Tubbo and Rue seemed to love the idea, and the three continued talking about the party and minor details.

Afterwards, when Ran and Tubbo were on the train, Evelyn got home safely, and everything was going well...