Chapter 15

Thank you @aaron5855 for the idea, they suggested promise rings and I love that idea so much!

Also, just before we begin, this story officially hit 100 votes and that is just so unreal that 100 people like this story enough to vote for it. Thank you all for the support and please comment more idea for this story.

 Thank you all for the support and please comment more idea for this story

{POV Third Person}

Ranboo and Tommy had been dating for about 1 year now, and a lot had happened. Tommy had finally moved in with Ranboo and they had revealed their relationship to everyone. There family, friends and especially there fans were very supportive and the two had never been happier.

On this day the two laying on the couch, Tommy on top of Ranboo and Ranboo playing with his hair. Tommy, for weeks, had been thinking about the rings that Evelyn had given him the year before. He knew he wanted to give one tonight Ranboo but when. Ranboo had noticed Tommy absence in the conversation and used his hand to lift his head up.

"Hey Tommy" he said softly, there faced only centimetres away from each other.
"Hey Boo" Tommy smiled at the sight of his boyfriend, a slight blush dusting his face.
"Are you feeling ok? You've been acting stange" Ranboo looked at Tommy with concern aonly he could show.
"Yes, I'm doing fine, I just..." Tommy moved away from Ranboo and sat up, Ranboo doing the same.

The two sat on the couch facing each other.

"I... you know you mean the world to me and I just don't want to loose you, but I don't think I'll be ready for marriage any time soon" chuckled
"Tommy..." Ranboo said softly

Tommy reached into his pocket and pulled out the resin rings. He handed Ranboo the ring.

"I might not be ready yet, but I know that one day I will be, so here's a promise that we will get married, when we're both ready" Tommy said

Ranboo pulled Tommy into a tight hug.

"Tommy I will wait till the end of time for you, I would run to the edge of the stars for you, and I'll be here when your ready" Ranboo spoke, tears dripping down his face.

He put the ring on his finger and watched Tommy do the same.

For the rest of the night, the two cuddled and enjoyed the other's presence, the realisation that they were perfect together setting in...