Chapter 13

{POV Third Person}

The room was dead silent, not a single sound was made. Everyone was just staring at the two in the centre of the room, jaws practically on the floor but Ranboo just stood there, their soft smile showing through their eyes, and their hands still holding the bouquet.

Tears threatened to stream down Tommy's face as he took the bouquet from Ranboos hands. He looked down at the puffy purple plants, memories flooding back from the dream smp.

"Alliums... the first flower you ever gave me." Tommy said softly.

It's as if time slowed down when the two looked at each other, the very first moment playing in there minds.

'DID YOU JUST FUCKING HIT ME?!'
'NO! N-NO- I DIDN'T! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!'
'I MEANT TO GIVE YOU THE FLOWER! I MIS-PRESSED-'
'Here!'
'Have the flower...'

"Yea..." Ranboo spoke one again.
"That's the same thought I had when I first saw them." They said, looking down at the flowers.

Tommy put the flowers down on a table near by and brought Ranboo into a hug. Tommy had his face stuffed into ranboos chest, his arms tightly around Ranboos waist.

Ranboo took this moment to look around the room, only to notice that it was empty. Ranboo looked towards the door and noticed Rue and Evelyn who had somehow gotten everyone to leave the room silently. Rue gave Ranboo one last look of reassurance before leaving the room herself.

Ranboo smiled and set their chin on the top of Tommy's head, also wrapping their arms around Tommy in a soft embrace. Once the two had parted, Ranboo decided it was now or never to ask. They slowly built up the courage and began to speak.

"Tommy, for a while now I have had a crush on you, though for so long I was too shy to tell you." They took one final deep breath.
"So as my birthday gift to you, I wanted to ask you, do you want to go out with me?" They said, looking straight into Tommy's diamond eyes.

And that's all it took for tears to begin pouring down Tommy's face. He quickly began wiping them when Ranboo asked if he was crying, responding with the usual 'big men don't cry' but they were both past that. Ranboo just continued to look at tommy, his haze soft and accepting.

"Ok fine! Yes I'll go on a stupid date with you" he said through small sobs.

He sniffled before smiling at Ranboo and hugging them once more, just for good measures, y'know?

(1K READS?! OH MY VOID THATS SO MANY READSS! I just had to give you all the next one for this :D hope you enjoyed!)

(I just checked again and it's gone up!)