One [EDITED]

Hana's POV
"Hello people" I beamed as I enter The Mint. All head turn to me. I crept a smile and apologise to them along my way to my cousin's table. I sit next to Kris and took a sip on his coke. "Where were you from?" Kris asked.

"Office" I said. "Where's Junha?" I asked as I roamed my eyes around the cafe. There's not many people inside. "He's in the kitchen" Luhan said. I nod my head. "What are you looking at?" Luhan asked Minji while glancing at her phone.

"Just a music video released by EXO. It's their new song, LOVE ME RIGHT" she exclaimed. Upon hearing EXO, my mood suddenly went down. It tooks Minji a few seconds before she realised it. "Hana. I didn't-"

"Never mind. He's a history to me already" I said cutting her off. Luhan hit her arm and she whined in pain. "I'm going to the kitchen first" I said as I make my way to the kitchen. When Junha saw me, he walk to me and give me a hug.

"Hey, what's with the sad face?" he asked as he held my shoulder. "Nothing" I replied. He pour me a coke and hand it to me. We walk to his office and he took out a letter from his desk. "For you" he said. I took the letter and tear it.

I read it's content carefully.

Oh Hana.

I'm sorry for everything that I've done. I've cause your heart break and pain. I hope we can still be friends.

Sincerely, Park Chanyeol.

I sigh and throw the letter. A letter again for each passing day since we broke up. Junha ruffle my hair and we exit his office. "Guess that you hate him that much" he mumble. I nod my head and sip my coke. 

We sit at our table and Luhan cracked a joke to brighten up the mood. Minji then apologise to me and Kris start rapping about me being a busy lady. They make me feel better by each passing day and I'm grateful that they're here for me.

Chanyeol's POV

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Hana is laughing with her cousin. I feel sad to see her actually. I miss her so much. She's my first love and will be my last love too. I stare at my food. She never replied to any of my letter.

I know that she must hate me after leaving her. I promise her that we'll stay together but I broke it because I want to pursue my dream to become a singer. I'm having a hard time to choose between her or career.

I sigh as I eat my mashed potato. Chen cracked a joke which make the boys laugh. I am still very sad because of what I did to Hana. I can't even forget about her. She meant everything to me. I just prayed to God now that she will find someone will love her more than I do.

"Chanyeol you look so sad" Chen said as he punch my arm lightly. I fake a smile at him and stare at my food. "I miss her. That's all" I said softly. "We all know" Kyungsoo said. "You love her more than anything" Sehun said.

"Yeah. She's very special to me"