Eleven

Omygod!Who watch The Privileged??? I fall in love with the drama on it first episode.Just finish watching it.The drama just aired tonight.

Drama will be play every Tuesday and Wednesday night.Omygod! You should watch it okayy????

~~

Hana's POV
"I'm so nervous Ji" I said as I fan myself trying to remove the nervousness.

"Why are you so nervous?I haven't heard since you've been CEO that you feel nervous.You've been in thousands of meeting,in a millions of press conference and in billions of party delivering a speech.This is the first time I heard you nervous.Girl,listen to me.I know you.That nervous feeling had gone years ago.You can do it.Trust me" Minji said.

"Ms Oh,your time to go" a guy said. "Ne" I said and hand Minji my bag.I took a deep breath and stand up.I followed the guy.I stop when we were at the stair that led to the stage.

"Ms Oh?" the guy said. "N-ne?" I asked.He show the way. "Oh.Mianhamnida" I said and bow. "Gwenchanna. Fighting Ms" the guy said and do the fighting sign. "Kamsahamnida" I said and walk upstairs

As I step on the stage,eyes were on me but their hands clap.Taehyung extend his hand to me and took it. "Awwww~" the crowd cheer.Taehyung hand me a mic.I took the mic from Taehyung.

"Anyong haseyo.Chonun Oh Hana imnida.Panggap ssumnida" I said and bow.The crowd cheer. "Chonun Oh Corporation CEO imnida" I said and they cheer.

"And she is my soon to be wife as what I told you" Taehyung said. "Ne" I said and the crowd cheer. "Just get marry today" a fan shout.

"Ne?" I said. "Our marriage is tomorrow so I hope ARMY can come" Taehyung said. "Ahhhhh~" they scream in excitement. "Ne.I hope ARMY can come" I said and they scream once again.

--

"Oh gosh!My neck hurts!" I said as we went back stage.I sit at my place.Suddenly a pair of hand massage my neck.

"My wife must be tired huh?" Taehyung asked. "Ne.ARMY is so hyper" I said as he continue to massage my neck.

Tic.Tic.Tic.

I just realised what he say.

"What did you say just now?" I asked to confirmed what I hear. "Nothing" he said.I held his hand and turn my head to see him. "I swear I hear you say something!" I said and slap his thigh.

Well,he sit on a table.That's why.

"I said nothing okay" he said and pinch my nose. "Yah!It hurts" I said and touch my nose.

"You're so cute!"