Thirty-nine

He's so pretty

--

Hana's POV
Along my way back, I couldn't even sleep for a seconds. I was worried sick about Taehyung. Eunji who is next to me held her laugh. I glare at her.

"What?" she asked. I rolled my eyes. Glad that she's one of my best friends.

"Nothing. You just laugh about something. And that's insane. Are you crazy?" I asked.

"What? No. Its just you know Hana. All these flying, running and hiding plan. You and Taehyung are just like shooting a drama or filming a movie. Your story just like novels you know" she replied.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Then?"

"Well, I just state my opinion from what I observed" she state.

"Tsk"

Eunji play with her phone and Mira and Angel watching drama on the TV.

I close my eyes thinking about how's Taehyung is.

'I hope he's fine'

Taehyung's POV
"You think this will work?" I asked Jhope as I lay on the bed. He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Trust me okay" he said and turn to his cousin.

"Thanks Yeijin" he said. I look at his cousin. She is sure pretty but Hana's prettier.

"You're welcome. And why?" she asked.

"This boy over here. His wife run away from him. I created a lie and tada! He's acting here" Jhope narrated.

"Okay. Just do your acting and don't disturb anything or else" she warn and walk away.

"What are you looking at? Aish this kid" Jhope eyes shooting annoyance at me.

I chuckled at his expression.

Yeijin's POV
"Yeijin!"

I turn my back and saw my brother, Goo Junhoe. He hug me.

"I miss you. How's work?" he asked as we broke the hug.

"Pretty well. Btw, Jhope's inside the ward" I said.

"Really?" he asked in disbelief and I nod.

"Can I meet him?" he asked.

I nod.

Junhoe's POV
"Hoseok!" I beamed as I enter the room. All seven pair of eyes look at me.

"Junhoe, what a surprise!" Jhope beamed back and we hug each other.

"What happen?" I asked. Jhope point to the man on the bed.

I know him. He's Hana's husband. But what is he doing here?

"He's pretending to be in an accident" Jhope explained.

"Oh. Aren't you Hana's husband?" I asked.

"Ne. How did you know?" he asked back.

"Well, Hana stays at Hanbin's house for couple of days before she flt to Japan. You didn't know?" I said and he shook.

"Oh"

Jhope held my shoulder and I look at him.

"He fight with Hana a little. You know husband-wife fight. Something like that" he whisper. I nod my head.

"Well, I bring food!" I beamed and they all cheered up.