Twenty-five

I call them AhnMira squad! Enjoy :)

--

Taehyung's POV
"What are you doing here and what do you want?" I asked Yujin in annoyance. Yup, I hate her.

"Oppa" she said cutely and try to hold my hand but I snatch away. She try again but as usual this Kim Taehyung wouldn't let her.

"If you don't have anything to say,then I'll excuse myself" I said. I saw her smirk when I walk pass her

but stop when she say

"Dont forget Kim Taehyung. I know the reason why you marry Oh Hana"

I froze at my place.

'How?'

She turn and whisper to me.

"If you want me to keep this secret from your lovely wife,then you have to follow what I say. If you obey, your wife dead. Clear?"

She laugh evily and look at me. She peck my lips.

"Bye oppa" she said and walk away.

I close my eyes tightly and calm myself.

[flashback]

My uncle call me and ask me to come to his office. I do as what he told me.

I sit comfortably on the sofa and he start talking.

"Taehyung, you know Oh Hana?"

I nod my head. Of course I know her. Jimin talk about her almost every second.

"Waegurae?" I asked.

"I need your help. I want to have revenge on her father" he start and I listen carefully.

"Her father had make me suffer for your ten years. He married the woman I love the most and have everything I want. He betrayed me"

"How am I going to help you?" I ask.

"I'll set an arrange marriage of you and his daughter, Oh Hana. You will be meeting her next week" he said.

"Okay. I'll help you uncle" I said and exit his office.

[end of flashback]

A tear escaped my eyes. I love Hana. I love her with all my might. I wasn't thinking at that time. I dont know that I could fall in love again.

Hana change my life wholly. I love her so much. How can I hurt her?

Hana,I'm sorry. I love you but I have to do this. Hana, I hope you forgive me one day. I will never forget our memories and the first time I fell for you.

[flashback]

"Sorry I'm late guys!" A girl shout as she step in and she's panting so hard. Maybe she just finished marathon.

Some of the workers greet her.

"You're always late Ms Oh" one of them state.

She smile and I couldn't get my eyes off her. She's pretty. I mean really pretty. I've never seen someone like her. She's a goddess.

I look at her. I saw her following a guy to the kitchen,I guess.

"You like her?" Jimin asked. "Maybe yes or maybe no" I replied and took a sip on my drink.

"You're so complicated" he comment.

'Ah Jimin I do like her. I fall in love at the first sight'

[end of flashback]

Tears continue to flow. I am so happy when I know that she's my wife but ...
I can't stand ... I am hurting her. The revenge plan. It will hurt her feeling. Her trust. She will not trust me anymore.

Hana,I'm sorry.

I have to do this. I've promise my uncle.

I hope you would forgive all my mistake even if it takes hundred years.

I hope you will still love me after what I did to you.

I hope you will still look at me even if its full of hatred.

I hope ...