Six

Taehyung's POV
"Anyong haseyo Mr Oh" I bow as Mr Oh,the owner of Oh Corporation enter the guest room.Me and my dad are now at the Oh Corporation.

"Anyong Mr Kim.Sorry I'm late.Just call me abeoji. Don't be too formal.You're going to be my son in law soon" he said and offer us to sit.We sit comfortably on the sofa. "Where is your daughter?" my dad asked.

Well,if you want to know what we're doing here,of course we want to meet Mr Oh daughter,the CEO.My dad had set me in an arranged marriage with his bestfriend and I don't know how my company agree on it.I'm an idol for Pete sake.

Suddenly, the door swung open and a girl with black from head to toe came in and she wear sunglass.

"Oh My God!Sorry I'm late" she said. "Never mind" dad said and she stand next to Mr Oh. "Anyong haseyo.I'm Oh Hana" she said and bow.She sit next to Mr Oh.

Oh Hana?Sounds familiar.

"You're Oh Hana,the world most youngest CEO right?" I guess. "Ne" she answer. "I know you" I said. "How?" she asked. "Well,yesterday at The Mint my friend went to take pictures with you" I explain. "Oh,you're a member of BTS?" she asked. "Ne" I replied.

"Glad that you know each other.And Hana took off your sunglass will you?" Mr Oh said. "You wouldn't like to see my eyes dad!" she said. "Never mind abeoji. Just let her.I've seen her face before" I said.

"Okay.So we're here is to set your marriage date" Mr Oh said. "How about this 11th June?" my dad suggest. "Sounds good.How about you Hana?" Mr Oh said. "I'm fine with it" she agree and "Me too" I said.

"So,11 June will be you marriage day" Mr oh declared and my dad and Mr Oh shake hand while standing.Me and Hana also stand.

The elder then exit the room leaving me and Hana alone.

"I don't know you're name" she said after a long silent. "Ah.I'm Kim Taehyung" I said introducing myself and we shake hands. "You know mine" she said and we sit.

"So,how about your company?Won't they g-"

"They agreed with this" I said and she nod. "They said that they will held a press conference about our marriage to tell the fan" I said and she nod.

"Won't they fan get mad at me?Well,you've been loved by them" she said. "I don't know" I said. "You want to eat? Are you hungry?" I asked. "Are you asked me for a date?" she asked.

"Maybe.Come on let's eat.I'm hungry" I said and stand up. "Let's go to The Mint.My members are there" I said and grab her hand. "And I know you're cousin are there too" I said and wink.