Thirty-one

I'm so gonna kill myself.

--

Taehyung's POV
"You have to drink this. Its good for the baby health" Junha  said as he handed Hana a glass of milk.

"Junha, can you teach me how to cook? I want to cook for Hana" I said and smile.

"Oh yeah sure. Hana, you're lucky to have him. And you Taehyung don't break her heart or you're dead" I said to him.

"I will never break her heart" I said as I hug Hana's shoulder.

"You better keep your words. So,what do you want to eat anyways?" Junha asked.

"Anything. I'll eat whatever you cook" Hana beamed.

"Oh if I gave you poison then you'll eat it also?" Junha exclaimed while smiling.

"I know you won't do that because you love me" Hana said and laugh out loud.

Junha ruffled Hana hair.

Minji's POV
"Minji! We're not done yet!" Jungkook shout.

"What?!" I shout back. Everyone in the hallway are looking at us.

"I want your answer you idiot!" Jungkook shout back. I stop at my track as he said that.

I turn around and saw Jungkook with a bouquet of flower in his hands. I  don't even know when he get that!

He walked towards me with a smirk on his face. Omg! My heart started to beat fast as he was getting near. His smirk send shiver down my spine.

I am waiting for someone who can make me feel

Something like never before

I'll wait no matter how long it takes

I just wanna fall in love

Jungkook knelled in front of me.

"Minji-ah will you be mine?"

--

Hi-ho! Sorry for the late update. Credits to Twice's song,Like Ooh Ahh. The song Jungkook sing to Minji.

The weather now is very cold! I am now currently curled in my bed with tons of comforter. Haha. Joke!

So,anyways enjoy reading yalls.

Xoxo,
AhnMira

P/S: Did you guys watch BTS new teaser? I haven't but I will soon. :)