Three [EDITED]

Hana's POV

I heard someone shout my name so I exit the kitchen and look around. There are two boys saying 'Sorry' and bow their head.Maybe they're the one who's shouting my name just now. But, how did they know me or maybe there's someone whose name is Oh Hana too.

Junha tap my shoulder which make me startled.

Junha is laughing his ass off seeing me. "Do Junha!" I shout and hit his arm. "Stop.Stop It's hurt" he said and still laughing. "You should see your face Hana" he said and mimicked my shocked face. "Junha!" I shout and hit him continuously. "Okay okay" he said and try to stop laughing.

The both of us walk back to our table with a bowl of spaghetti in Junha's hand.

"Let us eat" Junha exclaimed cutely.Kris and Luhan laugh out loud. "Why are you two laughing?" Junha asked. "Cute doesn't suit you,bro" Luhan said. "Yeah because it makes you look gay" Kris said. "So what?" Junha said rolling his eyes in annoyance.  "I'm hungry" Minji exclaimed as she took some of the spaghetti to her plate.

"This is so good" Minji exclaimed. "Look who's cooking" Junha said. "Junha junny" I scream and we laugh.

Jimin's POV
"So,she's Oh Hana? Your idol?" RapMon hyung asked and I nod. "I want to take pictures with her" I said. "Me too" Jungkook beamed.

"Come on.Let's take some photo" I said and Jungkook followed me to Hana's table.

"Hi" I said as soon as we arrived at Hana's table. "Oh, hi" Hana said.

'Oh My God!She's cute' I thought.

"C-can we ta-take pictur-re with y-you?" I asked stuttering.I don't know why I'm stuttering.She laugh.

'Oh My God!Just her laugh is so cute' I thought.

"Sure" she said and stand up.I went next her and Jungkook take the picture. "Eh?Jungkook?" the girl said. "Hey,Minji" Jungkook greet. "What are you doing here?" Minji asked. "Oh.I'm having a concert" Jungkook replied sarcastically and Minji just rolled her eyes.

"You guys are BTS right?" Hana asked. "Yes" Jungkook said.Then,Jungkook take picture with Hana. "Thank you" we both bow at her. 

"Oh My God!She's cute" Jungkook compliment.

"Cute?" Taehyung asked and we nod.

Suddenly,two guy who're wearing black suit enter the restaurant. I could hear spoons drop and saw Hana's face turned into horror.