Nineteen

Hana's POV
As soon as we reached home, I quickly went inside my room and locked it. I threw myself on my bed as my eyes getting heavier. My brain was hurt because I think too much about that slut Jang Yujin. Soon,I drift into dreamland.

Taehyung's POV
Hana didn't talk to me and that's making me crazy. I knock her door but I guess she's already sleeping. I am not ready for this. This cold war are killing me softly.

As I know, Hana won't respond (because she already in dreamland) so, I headed to my room and plopped myself on my bed.

We're not sharing a room as what you read because well,its our own desicion. We are not ready yet. I let out a big sigh and close my eyes waiting for the next train to dreamland. I hope I can meet Hana there.

--

The next day...
Hana's POV
I woke up and took my shower. Glad its Saturday. No work.

I wear a black t-shirt and white knee length shorts. I dry my hair and walk downstairs.

"Taehyung" I call but no response.

'Maybe practicing' I thought.

I went to the kitchen and a bowl of jajangmyeon caught my eyes. A note was left beside it.

Good morning Kim Hana. I've prepared you breakfast. I'm sorry I have to go for practice although it's weekend. I'll be back at 9.

Yours loving husband,
The ultimate Kim Taehyung.

I smile reading his note and eat the jajangmyeon he made. Its delicious. I never knew that he was a great cooker.

My phone rang. Its Jimin calling. Why is he calling? Aren't he had a practice? I pick it up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hana where are you?" Jimin asked.

"Home. Waegurae?" I asked.

"Aren't you with Taehyung?"  He asked.

"Eh,aren't you guys had a practice today? Because Taehyung said that he's practicing today" I said honestly.

'Now this is weird and scary'

"Hana its day off. I thought you're with Taehyung because I saw him at a flower shop just now with a girl that I thought it was you" he said that make me shock.

"YOU WHAT?!"