Twenty-three

I'm so done with life. Enjoy :)

--

Minji's POV
I stare outside the window. I was pretty early today. I was the only one in the classroom. I look to the sit next to me. Jungkook is not here.

I sigh. I surely miss him. Suddenly, Zelo barged in.

"Kim Minji!!!" He scream.

"Yah! Zelo,shut up" I scream at him.

He sit on Jungkook's seat and look at me.

"Yah! Aren't you going to hug me or something? I just got back from my world tour for Gucci's sake!" He nag beside me.

I rolled my eyes. "I hate you" I said in sarcasm tone and hug him.

"I love you too" he said with a smile and hug me back.

Soon,the class started to fill with my classmates and I push Zelo away. He smile,pat my head and sat at his own sit.

"Hi Minji" Hyemi greet me. I look at her and she is with Clover. They are going to debut soon under JYP.

"Hey Clover" I greet them.

"I am so damn happy to be your sister in law" Jieun said and smile widely to me.I furrowed my eyebrows at her waiting for explanation.

Jeon Jieun,Jungkook twin. She is younger than him by five minutes.

"Jungkook told me that you date him. Oh My Gucci! I really approved you two. Please get marry like Taehyung and your cousin" she said happily.

I look at her and fake smile.

'You are so death when you're back'

--

Jungkook's POV
I look at my phone. No miss call from Minji. No message from Minji. No Kakao Talk from Minji. No tweet from Minji.

"Where are you now when I need you?" I asked my phone.

I sigh hard and lay on the bed. I share the room with Taehyung hyung.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Taehyung hyung smiling at his phone. I bet he's texting with Hana noona.

'Oh my Gucci! This is boring!'

I close my eyes and Minji's face popped in.

Taehyung's POV
I know you miss me already.

Hana's text just lifted up my mood. We're just arrived in California few hours ago and know I sit on my bed in my room I shared with Jungkook.

Yes,I miss you like hell. Hey,gotta go. Practice. -_-' I'll call you later love

I text back and stuff my phone in my bag. I woke Jungkook up.

"Kaja Kookie"

We exit the room together.

"Hyung you go first. I left something" Jungkook said and run back to our room.

I walk to the elevator and press the button. The elevator open and I shocked to see Yujin inside.

"Taehyung"

--

Hello. New update. I'll try my best to update as much as I can.

Xoxo,AhnMira :)