Thirty-two

Jungkook's POV
I close my eyes tightly. I don't want to see Minji's face. Students around us shout 'Yes!'. I hope Minji will accept me.

I could feel my flowers been taken and I open my eyes. I saw Minji throw the flower and took my hand instead.

"I hate flower you know!" she said and I stood up. I was very disappointed that she reject me. But, never mind we can be friends.

"What's with the sad face?" she asked as she held my cheeks. I blush and heart raced like crazy. Why are you doing this to me?

Within split second, I could feel her soft lips pecking mine. I was shocked and was in daze for awhile. Minji laugh her ass out.

"W-what h-happen?"

"I like you too idiot!" she said.

I was froze at my spot. She like me?

"You like me?" I asked back.

"Yes" she beamed.

--

Kris's POV
"Really?" Junha asked. His eyes widened in shock. Luhan nod and Junha shook his head.

"I-I am going t-to the kitchen" Junha said and went to the kitchen.

I ran my hand through my hair. Luhan just stared at the wall. The Mint was in deep silence. No one dare make any noise as all of them were shock to hear what we're talking about.

"What now?" Luhan asked.

"We need a plan"

Hana's POV
If I get locked away

And we lost it all today

Tell me honestly

Would you still love me the same?

*ting*

"Its done! Omg!" I squeal in excitement. My cake is done! I grab two kitchen towel and took the cake out. Finally!

"Junny! Thanks for teaching me!" I said to myself.

I decorate the cake beautifully. Then, I put it in a cake box Junha gave.

"Time to get myself ready" I said and remove the apron. I wore a simple black dress and tie my hair into ponytail.

I put on my sneakers and took my handbag and the cake box. I took my keys and drove my car to Taehyung's entertainment.

You guys must be wandering why I bake a cake,right? FYI, its my birthday! I'm finally 20. I want to celebrate my birthday with Taehyung.

I park my car and took the cake and my handbag along.

"Hello. Welcome to Big Hit" the receptionist said. I smile at her and told her I want to meet Taehyung.

"He's in the practice room" she said.

"Thank you" I beamed and walked to the elevator. I walk around the floor and found BTS practice room.

I saw the door does not close properly and I could hear people talking. I peek inside.

My eyes widened when I saw Taehyung and Yujin.

"But oppa I still love you" Yujin plead.

"Yujin please I'm married" Taehyung said while he remove her hands.

"But oppa you marry her beacuse of her wealth not because you love her" Yujin stated.

I froze at my spot.

Taehyung what?

I accidentally push the door a little making a squeak sound.

"Yujin-"

Taehyung stop and turn his gaze to me. Our eyes met and he look shock.

"Ha-hana what you hear- I-I can explain"

--

Hi. Its been a week since my last update. Sorry. I've been very sick. I have fever and cold. I can't even get up from my bed.

It's not to late to say. Happy belated birthday to our princess Jin.

Enjoy.

Xoxo,
AhnMira

P/S: Too much drama I can't handle *take a bullet and shot myself*

P/S: I watch MAMA and BTS performance was so damn good. Run! Run!