Eighteen

Hana's POV
We are now walking inside a supermarket. Taehyung offered himself to cook for dinner. And now I'm helping him to search for his need.

"Which one is better?" Taehyung asked me as he show two different packed of pasta.

"Hmmmm..I guess this one okay" I said and pick the right one.

He put it inside the trolley and the other one at its place. He push the trolley and we walk to the vegetable segment. We choose the tomatoes carefully when suddenly a girl voice greet us.

"Tae oppa? Is that you?"

Both of us turn our head at the voice's direction and what I saw shocked me to death. That girl is wearing a short, tight dress revealing her cleavage and almost her butt.

'She looks like a slut'

"Yujin" Taehyung blurt.

"Oppa how are you?" She asked as she hug Taehyung.

SHE HUG TAEHYUNG IN FRONT OF ME! FOR GUCCI'S SAKE!

I fake cough. They broke the hug.

"Well who's this?" The slut named Yujin asked.

"This is-"

"I'm Oh Hana,Taehyung friend" I cut him off.

I could see his shocked expression. I just smile to him and talk with Yujin. She introduced herself as Jang Yujin.

After some time,she bid goodbye and kiss Taehyung's cheeck.I rolled my eyes in annoyance and push the trolley to the counter.

Taehyung catch up with me and held my shoulder.

"Hana why-"

"We'll take about this at home okay?" I said and push the trolley to the counter,leaving him dumbfounded.

In my mind now was,

WHO THE HELL IS THAT SLUT JANG YUJIN?!

And most importantly

WHO IS HER WITH TAEHYUNG?!

And more specifically

WHAT IS HER RELATIONSHIP WITH TAEHYUNG?!