Fourty-six

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. -iKON

--

Hana's POV
I couldn't sleep. So I decided to go to the rooftop. The wind blew on my face. Its cold. Winter is coming! I can't wait for Seoul to snow.

As I enjoy myself with the beautiful scenery of Seoul, suddenly a pair of hands push me. I fell from the rooftop.

Omg! Is this the end of my life. I close my eyes and shout when my back touched the road. Its hurt and my head thumping. I feel blood rushing out of my head. My vision became blurry.

"H-help"

I heard shouting and running. The next thing I know its all black.

--

I woke up from my sleep and found myself at the rooftop. What happen? Aren't I supposed to be down there? I walk back to my ward saw everyone's crying in front of my ward.

I saw Jungkook hugging Minji as she cried hard. I saw Taehyung as he look so pale and messy with tears flowing.

"What's happening?" I asked them but they ignored me.

I enter my ward and saw my dad talking to me. What? I saw myself lying on the bed. I look so pale.

"No this can't be"

"Dad look at me. I'm still alive"

I walk outside.

"I'm still alive" I shout as I wave my hand in front of Minji's face.

"Junha, Luhan ,Kris. Stop pretending guys. Hey I'm still alive"

I cried as they didn't notice me. I fell to my knees.

"I'm still alive"