You're moving here with me

-"We meet again, little doll."-Crimson said, smirking.

You sit there, biting your lip, at a loss for words as Crimson shifts from his arrogant look to his death glare.

-"You think you can just walk away after killing my subordinates? YOU DEAD WRONG"-Crimson raised his voice, he stepped forward and grabbed your bandaged hand and squeezed it while the other hand put it on your neck.

Crimson pressed you against the sofa and put one of his legs between yours.

-"You not only ruined my work, killed my people, but also had the intention to kill me."-Crimson strangled you harder.

-"Do you believe ? Just a word from me and your family will die, you just caused a big trouble for your family."-Crimson smirked at your grim expression when the more he squeezed your wound , the more blood flowed out continuously and profusely.

-"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to but he's my friend and I can't help saving him, your people have the intention to kill me and I can't let that happen."-You said , your face contorted as Crimson squeezed your hand harder , blood gushing out again .

-"But you also have the bravery, can easily kill all those useless people, it's really impressive with a porcelain doll face like your."-Crimson smirked, letting go of your neck and hands.

-"Ah...."- You groaned softly, regaining your breath and holding your bleeding hand.

-"The situation is like this, your family can't continue to fight me anymore. Simply because they don't have the strength and don't have enough money."-Crimson said as he returned to his seat, pulled out a cigar and lit it.

-"So they used me as a gift for you so that you could please stop the fight."-You said and smiled sarcastically as you bandaged your bleeding hand, not bothering to look at Crimson expression.
-"Correct."-Crimson smirked, smoking a cigar.
-"So when is the wedding..."- You hesitated, you wanted to ask, but you also didn't want to know the answer.

-"It will be held when you ready."-said Crimson.

You marvel and look at Crimson.

-"Really?"-You smiled softly.

-"I have no reason to lie to you."- said Crimson, smoking a cigar.

-"But in exchange."-

-"You're moving here with me."- Crimson said, and you looked up at him in surprise.
-"I refuse!"-You stood up, almost shouting.

-"This is not something you can say no to."- said the imp demon.

You grit your teeth and roll your hands into fists before you hear footsteps, your parents are back.

-"Oh Travis! I have prepared a fabulous dinner for you , hope you can stay and dine with me."-Crimson stood up and enthusiastically walked over to your father.

You just gritted your teeth and watched Crimson and your father talk, your father motioned for you to come with him, the two of you will eat here.

Sitting at the dinner table with a plate of steak and a glass of wine in front of you but feeling like you can't swallow, you drop your face down and cut the steak.

-"What's wrong Y/N? Is dinner not to your taste?"-Crimson asked you, smiling.

-"No , dinner was very good."-You said, forcing a fake smile and looking at him but quickly looking down.

Your parents may feel your discomfort , they start talking to Crimson about a number of things .

Dinner has passed and you come back with your parents, sitting in the car but your face is down, there is no smile.

-"Sweetheart, I know this is a tough decision for you but... maybe he will be gentle with you, I can see that Crimson is quite fond of you." - Your mother said, putting her hand on your hand.

You just pull your hand back and say nothing.

The wedding ceremony will be postponed until you are ready but in exchange you have to move in with him? After all, any choice is like entering the door of death.

-"When wil I move in with him?"-You asked, still not lifting your head.

-"Next week."-Your father said.

You just shut up and accept the truth.
If you make it difficult for your parents and refuse this marriage, you will anger Crimson and perhaps he will launch an attack, killing your whole family and lineage.

When you get home, you rush into your room, rage at the thought that you're moving in with him next week, grab a cotton vase and throw it against the wall.

-(Why did that bastard have to corner me like that ??!!!)-You thought, gritted your teeth and grabbed another glass and threw it against the wall, the glass broke into pieces and those piece of glass was strewn all over the place.

Suddenly, your expressions change, they seem to light up when you come up with a crazy idea.

You will kill him!! After moving in with him, you will wait for your chance and kill him, perhaps poison his food or stab him in the back, when he dies you won't have to marry him and your family will have less danger.
You smirk, change and lie on the bed, waiting for the day to move in with Crimson.

Next week is here, you are putting away your last clothes before you pull your suitcase and leave the house you have lived in for 20 years.

In the car, your parents told you a lot of things.

-"Please take care, if you feel dangerous, just call us , we will find a way to pick you up."-Your mother put her hands on your shoulders, trying to reassure you.

-"Listen Y/N, this marriage of yours will not only help us stop the war, but Crimson will also give us more manpower, he will supply us with ammo and people so that every time there is a war break out, we will absolutely win. This family depends on you and your marriage."-Your father said, reminding you of the responsibilities and benefits you bring.

You just nodded slightly and said nothing, the car drove for a while, then stopped in front of Crimson's mansion.

You and your parents come out, they say hello to Crimson and give you a hug before leaving.

Watching the silhouette of the car gradually disappear, you just sighed and turned to look at Crimson.

Crimson snaps his fingers and his servant goes to take your suitcase, Crimson walks up to you and puts his hand on your waist, you join him in the house.