A gift from Crimson

-"Drink it"-He said.

-"Wait, what? Why do I have to? This is your drink."-You ask a lot of questions, looking at the wine glass, then back at Crimson, then back to the wine glass.

-"I don't want to say it again, drink it."-Crimson lowered his voice, almost threateningly.

You just sit and look at the glass of wine, of course you won't drink and won't dare to drink, you know what's in that wine glass.

Damn, drink a glass of wine and you will die but if you don't drink Crimson will probably kill you, both options lead to death.

-"Well I..."-You hesitated.

-"I refuse."- You look at Crimson, narrowing your eyes, trying to make Crimson sense that he can't scare you.

-"This is not something you can refuse, remember, I'm forcing you to drink this wine, drink it."-Crimson said and pushed the wine glass towards you.

You hesitated, you didn't dare to drink and it was obvious, your body started shaking slightly.

You remained motionless and just looking at the wine glass, suddenly Crimson stood up and splash the wine in your face , he took the empty glass and threw it at your head but you dodged and fell to the floor, the glass hit the wall hard and broke into pieces.

You sit up and stroke the wine on your face down, you don't know if it's bad for your skin, anyway, the glass of wine is poisonous.

-"Listen, porcelain doll, I don't mind ruining your pretty face if you keep having unsettling thoughts."-Crimson squatted down, grabbing your chin roughly and squeeze hard.

-"Don't ever try to do this again, or you'll pay for it."-Crimson narrowed his eyes and lowered his voice to warn you, his voice low and deadly as each word escaped his mouth.

-"How...how do you know?"-You asked Crimson tremblingly, you have never participated in a clan war before, your parents always say that the opponent is a dangerous person, they always refuse to let you joined , so you never know how bloody it is . Now you understand why. This man in front of you , is very dangerous.

-"Some of your pathetic tricks don't get past my eyes, don't think I can't see what's in your pendant."-Crimson said, gritting his teeth, jerking your chin away and standing up.

You rub your chin and stand up, taking a few steps back to keep your distance from Crimson.

-"Go back to your room, princess."- Crimson smirked and sat down on the chair.

You turn around and leave, is Crimson letting you go so easily? Why ? Surely he is up to something else...isn't he?.

On the way to your room , you still think , how does Crimson know there is a poison pill in your pendant ? And since when did he know?.

You suddenly remember when Crimson zipped up your dress, put his hand on your shoulder and looked at you in the mirror, you didn't notice he was looking at your pendant.... Even when he was. As soon as he turn his face away, the smile has disappeared...There is a time when you come out of the room and find Crimson standing near the stairs, he is thinking about something... Could it be...?

Surely at that moment.

Open the door and go to the bathroom, you wash your face and shower, your body is full of wine , you still can't believe Crimson has spared you and let you go so easily...

Stepping out of the bathroom in comfortable pajamas, you hear a knock on the door and Alessio's voice, you go and open the door.

-"The necklace."-Alessio held out his hand, you understood what he meant and obediently took off the necklace and gave it to Alessio, he left and you closed the door.

You go back to bed and lie down, your body still shaking a little, you really believed Crimson would kill you, now he won't kill you, will he leave your family alone?

-"This is such a stupid thought, a stupid act.."-You mumbled, realizing that you could have caused great harm to your family, if he hadn't vented his anger on you, he probably would take his anger out on your family.

Tiredly closing your eyes with unanswered thoughts, you fall asleep.

You woke up with a knock on the door, you sat up in discomfort.

Do they always have to wake you up so early?.

Go to and open the door, in Alessio's hand is a wooden box with many patterns on it, looking very beautiful and luxurious.

-"A gift from Mr. Crimson, he said it's a replacement for the necklace."- Alessio held the box forward and you accepted it incredulously.

-"Gift...?"- You asked Alessio confusedly when you took a closer look at the box.

-"That's right."-said Alessio, placing his hands behind his back.

-"Tell Crimson I said...thanks..."-You said hesitantly, Alessio nodded and left, you closed the door with the wooden box in hand.

Strange, he didn't kill you but instead gave you a gift?.

You go to the dressing table and put the box on, pull out the chair and sit down.

Doubtful, you slowly opened the box, inside was a shiny knife lying neatly on the soft cloth.

Take the knife, this is a freshly made knife, it has no sharpness.... This is just a decorative knife, completely non-damaging.

Looking a little closer, you see the knife has a white cloth wrapped with a few drops of black and some straight black striped patterns that look very nice and look very familiar...

You suddenly remembered something, the waitress...The waitress let you carry the glass of wine...She has a beautiful straight-striped black horn, even the piece of her apron is white...

Black pattern with straight stripes, white cloth with a few drops of black on it, it's blood....The pattern of the knife...is the horn of that waitress, Crimson killed her and made a knife out of her body and then give it to you.

Realizing this, you stand up and step back, dropping the knife on the floor.