Repeat coincidence

-"No, no problem, what's your name?"-Colton said with a friendly smile.

-"Y/N"- You said.

-"Crimson seems pretty lucky to have someone as lovely as you as his fiancé."-Colton said, he just wanted to see your smile at his compliment but you only responded with silence.

-"You don't seem to be a talker, do you?"- Colton continued.

-"Don't you need to use the restroom?"- You said as you stepped aside, out of Colton's way.

-"No, you're more interesting than that toilet."-Colton said with a mischievous grin and winked at you

You just smiled slightly at Colton's teasing.

-|He is weird in a cute way|-You thought.

-"You two seem to be quite compatible, don't you?" - A deep, hoarse voice of a man who smokes too much every day rang out, reflexively, you turned your head in the direction of the voice and it was Crimson approached you and Colton with a smile.

That smile chills your spine, you've seen Crimson's expression change, he can smile even when he's angry at you. His smile makes you feel fake, very fake.

You take a small step back as Crimson moves closer to you, hoping no one notices.

-"Your fiancée is lovely, Crimson."-said Colton.

-"She sure is."-Crimson said and smiled at you.

You just smiled lightly at Crimson.

-"I think I need to go back to my room."-You said before leaving and going back to your room.

-"Ah Colton, I've been looking for you for a while now, I have something to discuss about our work."-Said Crimson.

You return to your room, change into comfortable pajamas and lie on the bed, closing your eyes.

Slowly opening your eyes, it was already 7:39 am. You brush your teeth, wash your face and change your clothes, pick up your bag and leave the room, go down to the living room.

-"Breakfast is ready ma'am , boss is waiting for you ." - The waiter said, you just looked at her for a moment before answering.

-"I won't have breakfast today , tell Crimson to eat without me."-You said, turned away and opened the door, out of Crimson's mansion.

The servant watched you leave and turned around, entering the dining room.

-"Miss Y/N doesn't eat, sir, she told you to eat without her." - The waiter said.

Crimson sat turning his chair in the direction of the fireplace and waved his hand to the servant to leave.

Crimson sat on a chair, clasped his hands together, looked at the fireplace with an unreadable expression on his face.

You are sitting in a taxi, maybe today you will go for a walk, shop, whatever, as long as it's not in that house.

Taxi stops in front of a luxury shopping mall, you see a few robbers have just entered the mall. You just sighed and entered too, after all, this is the Greed ring, this looting scene is all too familiar.

Walking in the mall with a few bags in hand, entering a store, you bump into someone who walks out quickly.

The opponent clings to the door so he doesn't fall , unfortunately you are not that lucky. Your butt hits the ground and with it your bag falls.

-"Satan fucking dammit , too many bumping things in a week."- You mumbled in annoyance as you were about to stand up when a hand reached out and you lifted your head.

-"Are you okay , miss? , I'm so sorry...Y/N?"-Colton said, turning from surprise to a bright smile.

-"It's you again? Can we stop bumping into each other like this?"-You said, there was a hint of annoyance in your voice. You turn your head back and look at the bags falling on the ground, you step back and pick them up.

-"Sorry, I didn't mean to, here , let me help you."-Colton said, he bent down to help you pick up things, your hands and his 'accidentally' touching.