Curiosity kills the cat

-"This will be your room."-Alessio said, pointing to your room with one hand and the other behind your back.

You breathe a sigh of relief when you have your own room. You know his name because you hear Crimson call him Alessio, Alessio is always next to Crimson, probably his assistant.

You enter the room and look around, the room is very spacious with a bed with a curtain, a rug, a window, a wardrobe and a few other things, the room also has a private bathroom.

You leave your suitcase on the bed and open it, take your clothes and put them in the closet.

While packing, you hear a knock on the door.
-"Boss wants you to have a meal with him"- Alessio said through the door.

You sighed and walked to the door, before leaving the room, you looked at your suitcase. In the suitcase was a black with red details knife.

You go out of the room and go with Alessio to the dining room, seeing Crimson sitting at the top of the table, you get annoyed and pull out the chair at the end of the table but a voice resounds.

-"Not there porcelain doll."-Crimson said and gestured to his assistant, you turned to look at Crimson, Alessio pulled the chair back , he brought you to sit next to Crimson and pulled the chair for you.

You sit down and look at the plate of food.
You can feel Crimson watching you, you start to eat reluctantly.

-"I'll have a party tomorrow night, the main character is you."-Crimson said, taking the glass of wine and shaking it lightly before drinking.
-"What? Me???"-You immediately looked at Crimson.
-"Yes, I will introduce you as my fiancée."- said Crimson, setting down his wine glass and observing your expression.

You look down at the table, frozen for a few seconds before looking up again and looking at Crimson.

-"Is this really necessary?"- You frowned, displeasure evident on your face.

-"It is necessary."-Crimson answered shortly before continuing to eat.

You look at your plate again, the more you feel like you don't want to eat, the more difficult it is to open your mouth to continue eating.

The meal passed, you and Crimson didn't say a word to each other, you were now back in your room, folding your clothes, grabbing the knife , tucking it into a skirt and folding it, storing it deep in the cabinet.

Sit on the bed and rub the necklace, it has a round shape and some details around it. You push hard on the pendant and it pops up, inside the pendant is a small pill.

This is a poisonous pill that when taken, the blood in your body will slowly solidify day by day.

Just wait and you'll put it in Crimson's wine, in the end you'll just have to wait a few days and you'll be free.

You stay in the room until the night, when you can no longer hear any sound, you slowly open the door and poke your head out. Looking around but seeing no one, you exit the room and gently close the door, trying not to make a sound.

You walk around the mansion, it has many rooms and a very large backyard, the whole house is decorated with a lot of horns that seem to belong to the victims of Crimson, which gives you a little chills. There are all kinds of horns and some can even see skin and hair conjoined.

Looking around, you bump into someone, it's Crimson, you don't move and look at Crimson.

He is squinting at you, his hand is adjusting the glove, his whole body is covered in blood, there are some blood stains on the face.

You look into the room that Crimson has just come out of, blue light and a lot of blood on the floor, suddenly Crimson stands in front of you, hand closing the door.

Before the door is completely closed, you can see an Imp squirming with its two horns covered in a sack.

-"Curiosity kills the cat."-Crimson in his low, hoarse voice.

-"Keep looking and you'll be in that room."-Crimson said in a menacing voice, which sends spine down your back.

You startled and looked up, Crimson was a little taller than you.

-"Um...uh.."- You stammered, speechless in front Crimson's death glare.

-"What are you doing here at this hour?"- Crimson asked you, taking a step forward and you taking a step back.

-"Uh...um..i..i'm just walking around, i just want to know what the house is like"-you said, backing away as Crimson stepped closer.

Your back hits the wall and Crimson places his hands on either side of your head, blocking your path.