Warning

Realizing this, you stand up and step back, dropping the knife on the floor.

Run to the door and open it, run down to the kitchen and look around but the waitress is nowhere to be found.

Leaving the kitchen in a daze, you go to the living room and find Alessio holding an ornament in his hand, which he puts on the wall and leaves.

Go and look at the ornament, which is a shark tooth. Under the tooth is a name.

-"Mark Alger..." - You mumbled, reading the name, it's Mark, it's the name of Mark, your best friend, Crimson killed Mark.

Turning and quickly running to Crimson's room, you slam the door without knocking.
Crimson was out on the balcony, sitting on a chair and smoking, reading something, like a resume.

-"Didn't anyone teach you manners? Why didn't you knock?"-Crimson continued to smoke and read that pile of papers, not turning his head and looking at you.

-"Where's that maid? WHERE IS HER? AND MARK, WHAT HAVE YOU DO TO HIM??!!"-You walked over to Crimson and questioned, turning his chair around and placing your hand on the chair armrest , looked him straight in the eye with indignation.

Crimson looked at you expressionlessly, sighed, and set aside the papers and cigarette.

-"That waitress? She's always by your side, isn't she?"-Crimson said, smirking and looking into your eyes.

You are stunned by his statement, that waitress is innocent, how can he be so comfortable after taking an innocent life?.

Suddenly Crimson's smile disappeared.

-"Watch your attitude little princess, you're acting like a brat."-Crimson gritted his teeth and grabbed your chin, pulling your face closer.

Your hands soften a little at Crimson's intimidating attitude, as if he's lost his patience.

Suddenly Crimson throws you aside, you slam your back against the balcony's railing.

-"Agh"- You winced, groaning slightly.

Crimson walked over and grabbed you by the neck, placing one hand on the railing and the other strangling you, pinning you down.

-"You know what you did, this is the price you have to pay, your stupid act has cost two lives, do you want to continue?"-Crimson smirked, strangled you harder and press you down.

You place your hands on the railing and hold it tight to avoid falling.

Your face turned pale as you couldn't breathe, when suddenly Crimson threw you aside and you fell to the ground, struggling to catch your breath.

-"It's all your fault, it's your fault that two lives have to die."-Crimson said, looking at you breathing hard.
-"I advise you to stop the stupid thoughts that go through your head, or else a few more lives will be lost, remember. Don't cross me."-Crimson lowered his voice and said before sitting down . Grab a cigarette and take a puff.

You sit on the floor, what Crimson said is true. It's all your fault, if you hadn't poisoned the wine glass and taken the wine glass from the waitress, she wouldn't have died...Mark wouldn't have died either...

-"Now leaves."-said Crimson, glancing at you.

You get up and leave, slam the door and go back to your room.

Pick up the knife and carefully put it in the box.

Sorry for an innocent life.

Picking up the phone on the bed, hesitated for a moment before pressing the call button.

-"....Mom..."-You had difficulty uttering a word.

-"Is everything OK?"-

-[Oh dear, it's been a long time since you called me, everything is fine, tell me, how is Crimson treating you?]-Your mother said over the phone, she seemed happy to receive a call from you.

-[...Crimson treats me very well, does he cause trouble with his family?]-You asked.

Your face blank....is your fault that they died.

-[No, why do you think that? Crimson helps our family a lot from weapons to ammunition, there have been some battles recently but with the ammo and guns he provides, we totally win.]-Your mother said.

-[I'm just...worried a little, it's nothing good, is everyone hurt?]-

-[Nobody got hurt, is it true that Crimson treats you well..?]-

"I'm scared, mom..."

-[Very good, I have to eat breakfast, goodbye mom, I love you]-

-[Goodbye, I love you too]-

Ending the call and setting the phone aside, you lie down on the bed tiredly and close your eyes.

Your life is a mess, but this is hell and no one is obligated to be gentle with you.