Colton

After a month under house arrest by Crimson , you can finally get out of the house and go somewhere , of course you have to return in the day .

Put on lipstick and put it in your bag, you open the cabinet to get a hairpin when you see a wooden box. It reminds you of that dead servant girl, the mood is a bit down but today is the day you can go out after days of confinement, cheer up!.

Close the cabinet, don't take the hairpin, you go quickly and leave the room.

Crimson is smoking and reading a some paper on the sofa in front of the fireplace, he knows you're going out but he doesn't care where you go, isn't he afraid you'll run away? Of course not, your family is in his hands.

Catch a taxi and left to a nightclub, on the way, turned around but didn't see Crimson's people. You sigh in relief at your temporary freedom.

After a while of driving, the car stops in front of the nightclub you want to go to, get out of the car and pay the driver, you enter.

Loud music and lots of people dancing, booze everywhere as you start to join the fun atmosphere.

Dancing and drinking so much make you drunk, get off the dance floor and stumble to the toilet. Sanitize and wash your hands, dry your hands , you get out of the toilet.

Staggering has caused you to bump into someone. You fall to the floor and so does he , the imp quickly gets up and dusts off his clothes , he holds out his hand as you raise your head . He is a very handsome Imp, you reach out and grab the Imp's hand as he pulls you up.

-"Are you okay? You look pretty drunk."-He said as he looked at your red face.

-"I'm fine *Hiccups*, I'm not drunk!!" - you stand but keep stumbling, one hand on the wall so as not to fall down.

-"Sorry for bumping into you... *Hiccup*"- You said, your hand slipped and you fell forward again, falling straight into the stranger's lap.

-"Oh Satan"- he said in surprise and hugged you.

-"Sorry darling , I didn't mean to *Hiccups*"- You let go of his arms and staggered away, it's time to go home.

Stumbling out in a drunken manner, you take a taxi and get in the car.

At Crimson's mansion.

-"Boss, Glover is back and he has something to say."-Alessio stood behind Crimson and said, putting his hands behind his back and leaning forward a little, Crimson was smoking on the sofa , watching the fireplace.

Crimson waved Glover in.

-"Boss..."-

The cab stops and you get out of the car, pay the driver, and stagger into the house.

Seeing Crimson sitting in front of the fireplace, with his back to you and looking at the fireplace with a cigarette in hand, you hiccuped and rolled your eyes, stumbling upstairs, back to your room.

Crimson knows you're back, he hears your footsteps going up the ladder, he glances at your back disappear and hisses in angry.

A night has passed and you're having breakfast with Crimson in the yard, on the table serving some pretty good food.

-"We're having a family meeting tonight so I hope you're not busy at the nightclub."-Crimson said without looking at you, you have to stop while eating. How does he know you went to the nightclub last night? Does he know that you got drunk and fell into the arms of a strange man?.

You just nodded slightly, swallowed the food that was in your mouth, put down your knife and fork, wiped your mouth and left.

As time passed again, the sky became much darker . Brushing your hair before you leave the room in annoyance, you just sit in a corner and smile, clap your hands when needed and drink alcohol.

You don't know how much time Crimson will give you when he says wait until you're ready to get married, you don't believe him but it's pretty good that you don't have to marry him right now, you won't need to sleep in the same room and have sex with him.

The party is over quickly when many people have left, you are washing your hands in the bathroom and drying it

Open the bathroom door, step forward, you bump into someone again.

-"Bumping into each other again."-A voice rang out , it sounded like the voice of the person you bumped into last night at the nightclub.

-"Oh, I'm sorry."-you said as you took a few steps back and adjusted your suit.

-"It's nothing." He waved his hand and you raised your head.

- "Why are you here? Who are you?" - You feel confused.

-"Crimson didn't introduce me to you? I'm Colton, Crimson's cousin, you must be his fiancée."-Colton introduced himself to you , he seemed friendly as he gave you a...sweet smile.

You just nodded slightly at his words.

-"How are you? I saw you quite drunk last night."-Colton continued.

-"I'm fine, sorry for bumping into you yesterday, I didn't see you, I didn't mean to."-You said, Colton care about you?.