Poison

-"I hope you're ready, everyone is here."- Crimson said, taking his hand off your shoulder.

-"A few more minutes."-You said, your face down but still having to adjust your emotions, turned to look at Crimson, he smiled and nodded, leaving. As soon as he turned around, Crimson's smile disappeared, and you can see it , not sure why his expression changed so quickly but that scary expression gave you goosebumps.

You have a feeling that something bad is about to happen, Crimson looks angry....and you don't understand why.

Sighing, dismissing your thoughts and leaving the room, you went to the stairs and found Crimson waiting there, his scary expression gone, replaced by a thoughtful expression , maybe he was thinking about something.

You approached him and Crimson smiled slightly at you, you and Crimson went out into the courtyard of the mansion.

Before opening the yard door, Crimson reached out and you put your arm around him.

Sigh lightly and the door opens, that's when all eyes are on you. Looking at you from top to bottom and silently judging, you ignore their judgment and smile, and go with Crimson to greet everyone.

So here is the dress Crimson prepare for you , ofc you can change the dress style if you want but not the fabric , it needs to be like Crimson's fabric

⚠️THIS CRIMSON DRAWING IS NOT BELONGS TO ME⚠
Anyway , back to the story

~~~~~~~~~

The party went very smoothly , after chatting with the others , the music started and Crimson reached out his hand , you took his hand and went with Crimson to the middle of the yard , everyone also paired up and got ready for the dances.

Crimson put one hand on your waist and the other on yours, you put one hand on his shoulder and the other grabbed him, going into the music.

Step and turn , the dance of the two is very beautiful , you and Crimson as one , the steps are smooth and perfect . Undeniably, you feel that Crimson is quite elegant in this suit, from his manners to the way he talks and acts, he is very elegant, like a real gentleman.

Your face heats up a little and involuntarily smiles as you look at Crimson.

-"What's on my face, porcelain doll?"-Crimson said, smiling slightly and looking down, you were a little shorter than Crimson.

-"Oh..uh..no, no"-You look the other way, hiding the red streaks on your face.

-"Mmhm~"- Crimson smiled and looked at you, he let go of one of your hands and you turned around, the dance ended.

The party is going very smoothly, you are in the bathroom and adjusting your dress before washing your face.

Out of the bathroom, you've just closed the door when you hear Crimson's voice, probably in the dining room.

-"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING WITH ME?!!" - you hear Crimson scream and the sound of hitting the floor, maybe he just punched someone, you crept closer to the stairs, poked your head out a bit and watched .

-"NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO CROSS ME, TAKE HIM AWAY , OUT OF MY SIGHT."-Crimson shouted at Alessio, Alessio just nodded and dragged the ill-fated Imp who was tied up, it seems Alessio is taking him to 'that room' .

You pull your head back, looking at Crimson looking angry, he sits on the chair and smokes.

A dangerous thought pops into your head, you go down to the kitchen and meet the servant pouring wine, using the nearly empty bottle.

-"Let me help you."- You said as you hurriedly approached the waiter before she handed the glass of wine away.

The waiter has a beautiful straight black striped horn, she smiles when she hears your suggestion.

-"Let me help, I want to give him this glass of wine."-You said and smiled slightly.

The waiter smiled and handed you a glass of wine, she turned to leave to clean up the dishes.

You leave with a glass of wine in hand, out of the kitchen, you look around and after confirming that no one is left, you press on your pendant, a small dose of medicine falls out but you grab it in time. Breaking in half and the tiny drops of medicine falling into Crimson's wine glass, you shake it and smile, keep walking, into the dining room.

-"Why are you doing this, it's the service's job."- said Crimson, raising an eyebrow.

-"I just want to help a little, here is your glass of wine, drink it." - You put the wine glass in front of Crimson.

Crimson looked at the wine glass for a moment.

-"Women first."-You just turned around to leave when you heard Crimson say.

-"Huh?"- Turning your head and raising your eyebrows, confused at Crimson's words.

Crimson grabs your arm and roughly pulls you down.

-"Hey, what are you doing?" - You were a little shaken by this sudden action of Crimson.

Crimson clasped his hands together and smirked at you.

-"Drink it"-He said.