Missing

Many days passed, you still lay in bed curled up. Colton's sudden confession makes you not know how to confront him or your fiance - Crimson.

You let out a frustrated breath and sat up, dragging your depressed body out of the room. Maybe some fresh air outside will help you feel better.

You walked towards the balcony, it was already dark as the clouds thinned out and the street lights gradually turned on in each area.

You put your hands on the balcony and lean forward a little.

You didn't know how to answer Colton or explain to him , neither do know how to face Crimson or what you should do next .

...

Where's Colton?.

It's been many days since he suddenly disappeared, more precisely, he disappeared the night he confessed to you. His figure did not appear in this villa , the yard or in the recent neighborhoods. Maybe his and Crimson's work was done so he went back home...Or he was avoiding you?

Does he want to avoid you? If he really returning home, telling you a word won't hurt.

You begin to gather your thoughts.

Searching through your memories of Colton, you couldn't remember when he said he was done with Crimson. You couldn't even remember anything other than that night, when was the last time he appeared in front of you? Did you leave any the details of him appearing around you in recent days..

He can't stay in his room for days, he always eats with you and Crimson andhe doesn't go out much, where could he be?.

Has he gone missing?.

Why disappeared? Is he avoiding you? Did he encounter any trouble?

More and more questions come up, making your head almost explode, questions that only Mammon knows the answer to about his disappearance, or he explains it himself.

....

Where is he? Where is Colton...

-"Dinner is ready, my lady , Boss is waiting for you to eat in the dining room."-The waitress in a white apron said, her hands behind her back and speaking to you with the same respect as Alessio's usual look.

-"I'll be right down."-You said, looking at her for a moment before looking back at the sky on the balcony once again.

You let out a tired breath and turned on your heel, going downstairs to the dining room.

~~~•~~~•~~~

Sat in your usual seat - next to Crimson after Alessio pulled out the chair for you. You nodded to express your thanks to him.
The prepared dinner looks rich of savory and hearty with the food arranged elaborately in the middle of the plate with cilantro decoratively surrounding it.

But somehow, you can't seem to open your mouth to enjoy this meal. Your mouth felt like it was patched shut as your eyes still stared at your food.

-"What's the matter , pretty doll? Is the food not to your taste?"-You raise your head and looked at Crimson, facing his unpredictable eyes. Doubt or concern?.

-"No, it's not, it's just..-"your brain started working frantically, trying to come up with the most reasonable reason for staring at the food without moving your forks . Your mouth opened as if you were about to answer the reason, but what came out of your mouth was..

"Do you know where Colton is?"

...

Fuck no.

Fuck , fuck , fuck.